Quiz Town discussion

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Imagine you're in a relaxing, quiet pasture. Is there anything more peaceful? Pick the pasture that appeals to you most to learn what it says about you.

http://www.blogthings.com/thepasturet...

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
You Are Independent

You've always been on your own track in life, and very few people have understood it.
You think for yourself, and you tend to seek out the quieter parts of life.

You are likely to be an early morning riser or a total night owl. You just like to be awake when no one else is.
You find a lot of peace in solitude, and you're only ready to be with others when you are completely recharged.

I solemnly agree!!!

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia You Are Peaceful and Content

You have reached a point in your life where you've accepted things and found bliss.
You cultivate a sense of gratitude, and you believe that each day you're given is special.

You have a low tolerance for drama, and you have been known to cut troublesome people out of your life completely.
You are a daydreamer, but there is nothing lofty about your dreams. You can be perfectly happy just watching the clouds.

message 4: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell You Are Peaceful and Content

message 5: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette You've always been on your own track in life, and very few people have understood it.

You are likely to be an early morning riser or a total night owl. You just like to be awake when no one else is.
You find a lot of peace in solitude, and you're only ready to be with others when you are completely recharged.

.... Yeah, No.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You are Flexible

You believe that wherever you go, there you are. And you are able to be anywhere.
You can easily adapt to changing situations - in fact, you think a little change does you good.

You are incredibly observant, and because of this, you are very wise. You have an impressive memory.
You are a very visual person. You never forget a face or a scene.

Wow. That is True.

message 7: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments You Are Poetic

You see beauty, colors, and inspiration where other people see nothing.
You are a gentle and sensitive soul that craves love and understanding.

You take pride in your interesting ideas, and you feel wounded if others challenge you too fiercely.
You feel most comfortable in places where you know everyone. It's likely you are still in touch with your childhood friends.

message 8: by Toni (new)

Toni (thewordshaker) Independent

message 9: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments You Are Flexible

You believe that wherever you go, there you are. And you are able to be anywhere.
You can easily adapt to changing situations - in fact, you think a little change does you good.

You are incredibly observant, and because of this, you are very wise. You have an impressive memory.

Not sure about the last line, my memory isn't reliable XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

You are poetic

You take pride in your interesting ideas, and you feel wounded if others challenge you too fiercely.
You feel most comfortable in places where you know everyone. It's likely you are still in touch with your childhood friends.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Peaceful and content!

message 12: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments You Are Flexible

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 92 comments I am independent!

message 14: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (kaitydawn) | 15 comments Poetic

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments Poetic

God chose your birthday for a reason. What kind of person are you really? Instantly learn 27 shocking secrets your birthday reveals about your future!

message 16: by Anastasia715 (new)

Anastasia715 | 14 comments Poetic

message 17: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
You Are Independent

You've always been on your own track in life, and very few people have understood it.

message 18: by hud (new)

hud Poetic

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 92 comments ((Hi! Did you finish your math-o things yet?))

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) You Are Poetic

message 21: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 645 comments You Are Peaceful and Content

message 22: by a (new)

a  k (complxus) You Are Independent

You've always been on your own track in life, and very few people have understood it. You think for yourself, and you tend to seek out the quieter parts of life.

You are likely to be an early morning riser or a total night owl. You just like to be awake when no one else is. You find a lot of peace in solitude, and you're only ready to be with others when you are completely recharged.

message 23: by Mahrukh (last edited Jun 06, 2014 08:59AM) (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) You Are Peaceful and Content
You have reached a point in your life where you've accepted things and found bliss.
You cultivate a sense of gratitude, and you believe that each day you're given is special.

You have a low tolerance for drama, and you have been known to cut troublesome people out of your life completely.
You are a daydreamer, but there is nothing lofty about your dreams. You can be perfectly happy just watching the clouds.
^_^

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

You Are Flexible

Truthfully I remember voices better than I remember faces but otherwise that result is right.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) | 283 comments Flexible

message 26: by JustLetMeRead (new)

JustLetMeRead | 37 comments You are flexible

I am a visual person than a listening/hearing person. I have terrible hearing. When a person is talking to me clearly, I hear something similar to what they are saying. I do remember a lot of faces from movies and real life. But I just don't remember their names... I have terrible memory when it comes to names.

message 27: by ➳Halina➳ (last edited Jun 10, 2014 03:59AM) (new)

➳Halina➳ You Are Flexible

message 28: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) You Are Poetic

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) You Are Independent

That is so me!

message 30: by Selma (new)

Selma You Are Poetic :D

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 58 comments You are independent:P

*Hmmm...I wonder...Is this really me?? Lol:P

message 32: by Holly Weasley (new)

Holly Weasley | 15 comments You are independent

you've always been on your own track in life, and very few people have understood it.

message 33: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments You Are Flexible

Marija *Somewhere beyond this starless sky, Through the darkest days of mine, Another sun will rise* | 1499 comments You Are Independent

message 35: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 246 comments You Are Independent

message 36: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments poetic

message 37: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 209 comments You Are Flexible

message 38: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower | 930 comments Mod
You Are Poetic.

message 39: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
You Are Peaceful and Content