Random Fandom! discussion

Random > Mod Discussion/Chat

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Only post if you are a mod.

Okay, so I think we need a mod discussion/chat just so we can talk if we need to.

I also just need to say, I have been really overwhelmed and tired recently, so I might not be that active for the next few days. If you guys could just make sure everything's okay, that'd be great

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Overwhelmed!!!??? Not my Julia!!!! Neva!!! You cannot be overwhelmed!!!! Noo!!! Sure. I'll do my best to make sure everything is okay. No being overwhelmed!!! No growing grey hair on me!!!! If you did, I won't have that perfect image anymore!!!!

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia Thanks :) It's just with drumline, band, girl scouts, homework, instrument practice and things like that... I'm really tired

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*shudders* The life of a teen.

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia yeah...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall do my best to help out in your amazing group!

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia thanks :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

There are a lot of fandoms that have no threads or anything. I think to keep the group organized and active and more appealing to new members if delete the fandoms without threads and focus on getting the bigger fandoms more active

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia I guess, but I have intentions to add more threads, I've just been really busy again

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I know but I find its harder to get a group active if there are way too many places open. Startin off with a few and then slowly adding more works better

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia Okay

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

:)