Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Once Upon A Time and Joseph

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments :)

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments lol, since this is your story, which one would you choose? The guy or gal?

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Girl

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Okay cool. Do you have a preset character in mind?

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Hmmm I have a name and age that's it.

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Okay, that's fine by me. I'll let you go first. I need to gather together for my character.

message 7: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Name: Calla
Appearance tbrp
History tbrp
Personality tbrp

message 8: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance
Appearance: http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ta...

Everything else: tbrp

message 9: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments So can you start p

message 10: by Joseph (last edited Apr 26, 2014 02:09PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments (Sure)

William High. He heard about it in the newspapers and television, but never thought he'd partake in attending. His mom, well, his step-mom thought it would be great to start anew after an unfortunate issue at his former school. Nevertheless, Vance smiled as he walked down the brightly colored halls.

message 11: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Calla and her best friend Fae walked into the her new school. She didn't remember anything at all. She tired and it has been a year. She was going to be late for her first class. She ran running into a guy. Fae saw who it was. "Vance didn't know you would be here."

message 12: by Joseph (last edited Apr 26, 2014 03:00PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Feeling a slight nudge, he turned around and noticed a quite familiar face. "Oh hey, if it isn't Fae? Haven't seen you for a while."

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Vance this is Calla." She was hiding behind Fae. "It's ok Hun this is our friend Vance." She stepped out behind her.

"Hi." She said shakily.

message 14: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments He noticed Calla was timid in her body language, but Vance immediately found her shy nature rather cute. He stretched out his hand and smiled. "Hello, how are you?"

message 15: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Did I know him?" She asked Fae. Fae looked between them.

"Yes you did we used to be friends." Fae replied. Calla nodded her head. She still was very shy after the accident. "Vance was a really good friend of yours." Leaving out the part that they dated.

message 16: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance rubbed the back of his head and looked at Fae. "I guess it would be too much for Calla and I to pick up where we left, huh?"

message 17: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Yeah it would be." She said. "Come introduced yourself."

"Hi my name is Calla." She whispered.

message 18: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance gave a weak smile. "Hi, my name is Vance. How are you enjoying school so far?"

message 19: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Hi." She whispered softly again."Nice to meet you." Then she looked down.

message 20: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance looked at Fae. "So, what's her first class?"

message 21: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Math." She said. She looked at her friend. "She'll be fine."

message 22: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance sighed. "Well, you were always a good friend so I'm sure she's in safe hands."

message 23: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Yeah." She whispered.

message 24: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments ((...))

message 25: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments "Guess I see you two after class," He replied before walking off.

message 26: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She looked at the guy walking away. He sighed

message 27: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments He then pauses and turns around, yelling. "Wait!"

message 28: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She stopped dead in her tracks,

message 29: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments He gives Calla a picture. "Hopefully, this will help you remember. Even if you don't, keep it anyway."

message 30: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She nodded and took the picture. She walked into her class without Fae. She saw the It and someone ripped and started making fun of her. She ran out of the class room crying as people stared and laughed

message 31: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments ((Tomorrow not going to be on that much have assembly and pep Assembly the same day so and I have tests to study for))

message 32: by Joseph (last edited Apr 30, 2014 09:11PM) (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments (Do what you have to do)
While sitting in class, Vance could hear a faint footsteps running past as well as a few sobs. Seems like one of the advantages of having a seat near the door is that you can hear every Tom, Dick, and Harry that walks by. But he could tell it wasn't just anyone running the halls. He looked towards the door and saw Calla running.

message 33: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She kept crying. She was upset. Everyone was making fun of her. How was she suppose to know everything by their standards. The ripped up a pictured of hers.

message 34: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance sighed. Calla really doesn't deserve the problems she's going through. Even though she doesn't remember their past, he at least wanted the semester to start right for her. Not like this.
Vance raised his hand. "Sir, may please be excused to go to the restroom?"

message 35: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments The teacher nodded.

Calla was crying her eyes out outside of the school.

message 36: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments Vance went outside the classroom. No telling where Calla ran off to. But, due to the silent hallway, it was very clear to hear crying much further down. As he walked, he realized that it was coming for just outside the side entrance of the school. When he opened the door, there was Calla, crying her eyes out. He placed his hand on her arm, letting her know she was there. "Calla, what happened?"

message 37: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "I don't know you." She whispered. She didn't know him. ever since the accident she forgot people easily. "I'm sorry we meant early nothing is wrong."

message 38: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments "Maybe so, but, as a gentleman, it wouldn't right to not try to help in some way," Vance replied. "And, if there's anything I've learned about girls, tears are produced for two reasons: if you're happy or if something's wrong."

message 39: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "I'm ok." She insisted.

message 40: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments "Okay, if you say so." He said while sitting down. "By the way, what did you think of the picture?"

message 41: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She bit her lip and thought of something to say. "I threw it away." He didn't need to know the truth.

message 42: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments He raised his eyebrow but smiled a bit. "Really? I knew my hair was bad in that picture but dang."

message 43: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments "Yeah." She whispered.

message 44: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments He pulled out a piece of paper and pen and started writing. "Well, if you ever need to talk, I'm available." He then handed her the piece of paper.

message 45: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She took the paper and walked away.

message 46: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments As he walked back to his class, he pulled out his cell and texted Fae: "This is going to take a while. Please help her."

message 47: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Fae wasn't around to look at the phone.

Calla looked down kept crying.

message 48: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments As the day went on, the former thoughts of Vance's relationship surfaced here and there. A grimace grew on his face as each passing thought only pierced his emotions more.
Lunch time was underway, and as he took his tray to the serving counter, he looked around for a place to sit.

message 49: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments She was sitting in the bathroom eating her lunch. As girls walked in people laugh.

message 50: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Ballenger | 309 comments (lol no happiness for Calla so far huh?)
After filling his tray, he noticed a table with several of his guy friends, Gary and Chaz. And just his luck that a seat was open across from them.

Gary noticed Vance from afar and started waving. "Hey man! Long time no see!"

« previous 1