Tempest Rising (Tempest, #1) Tempest Rising discussion

Who had read this book?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gabbers What do you think of this book? I absolutely loved the book. I hope, in the end, that Tempest and Kona end up together (since there is a whole series). What do you guys think? Do you think they'll end up together?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I loved this book so much! I REALLY hope they end up together although I was really disappointed with her chose at the end of the 2ed one... Can't wait for the other one to come out in hard or soft cover so that I can get it.

Zayban A.N I've read 'Tempest Rising' and 'Tempest Unleashed' and I can't seem to find the third book anywhere. Anyways...I adore this series so much and YESSS I HOPE SHE ENDS UP WITH KONA. Mark is kinda possessive no actually they both sort of are when you really think about it. But still. I hope she ends up with Kona.

Gabbers I really want to read the second book. I am getting it in an interlibrary loan. It sounds really good.

Claire Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. James Carstairs wrote: "I loved this book so much! I REALLY hope they end up together although I was really disappointed with her chose at the end of the 2ed one... Can't wait for the other one to come out in hard or so..."

The third book never gets published in solid format. You can only buy it as an ebook. And I have read this book. Kinda cliche and little mermaid, but I enjoyed the story.

Karin Corneau I just finished reading this book last week and it's my first mermaid one and I have to say I quite enjoyed it. A few reviews complained about Tempests going back and forth between Kona & Mark, and not thinking about home very often, but it's not like she could exactly call them and she is only 17 :) I'm curious to read the next two. Overall I thought it was a very well written story that kept me captivated