The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Sawadee Ka!!! Or Hello from Bangkok

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.G (new)

E.G Summers (EGSummers) | 2 comments I'm British, from London actually and am currently spending the next twelve months of my life in Bangkok! Actually saying it is scarier than doing it, I just realised! I am two months in and now the hoard of visitors have gone, may I add the first turning up 4 days after I landed. I mean talk about finding my feet first, Louise if your reading this! Apparently that's what friends are for, free lodging and a tour guide it would seem. I love to read but time is always the killer and whoever said so many men so little time was wrong, Miquel Brown (I just googled it)!!! To me and probably to all you avid readers it's certainly So many books so little time! I now have 12 (well 10) months to read and write before I return back to London so hoping to find lots of inspiration on here and of course hopefully do some inspiring! Sorry for the long post I could have just said Hi but that's just not in my nature.

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10087 comments Mod
Hi EG. welcome to the group! You sound excited to be in a different place for the next 10 months. Hope we can influence your reading during that time!