Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Dangerous Reflections (Adventures of Alexis Davenport #1)
This topic is about Dangerous Reflections
ARCHIVES > Dangerous Reflections ARC in exchange for honest review!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pam (last edited Apr 25, 2014 07:04PM) (new) - added it

Pam (moonlightreader) | 4 comments Hi everyone!

I work as a book manager for Booktrope Publishing, and I have a young adult/teen fantasy book that I was hoping you would review called Dangerous Reflections by Shay West.

Alexis is a freshman in high school, and besides normal teenage problems, she is forced to travel through time to save the future from someone who’s trying to change the past.

Here’s the synopsis:

Alexis Davenport wants to go home. She hates her new school, her mother for moving her away from her friends, and her father for walking out.

To make matters worse, Alex is haunted by images of strange girls reflected in her mirror. It’s bad enough juggling homework, a relentless bully, boys, and a deadbeat dad; now, she must save the world from an evil presence hell-bent on changing the past – and our futures. Who knew her A+ in history was going to be this important?

I have ARCs available in epub or mobi format.

Contact me here!

Thanks!
~Pam

message 2: by Stacie (new)

Stacie | 37 comments I would lve a chance too read this book it sounds very interesting. Epub format is the format for me stbutler2002@gmail.com
Thanks,
Stacie

message 3: by Tena (new)

Tena Papež (alex-zoe) | 6 comments Pam wrote: "Hi everyone!

I work as a book manager for Booktrope Publishing, and I have a young adult/teen fantasy book that I was hoping you would review called Dangerous Reflections by Shay West.

Alexis ..."

I would like to read that book, sounds like a very good story.
If you decide to send it to me then pdf format,
tena.papez@gmail.com

message 4: by Pam (new) - added it

Pam (moonlightreader) | 4 comments Thanks Stacie,

I sent you an email!

Stacie wrote: "I would lve a chance too read this book it sounds very interesting. Epub format is the format for me stbutler2002@gmail.com
Thanks,
Stacie"

message 5: by Pam (new) - added it

Pam (moonlightreader) | 4 comments Hi Alexandrea,

I only have epub and mobi files. :(

Alexandrea wrote: "Pam wrote: "Hi everyone!

I work as a book manager for Booktrope Publishing, and I have a young adult/teen fantasy book that I was hoping you would review called Dangerous Reflections by Shay Wes..."