Blogger Lift discussion

Comment/Feedback Seekers > New blogger. Feedback needed! <3

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (last edited Apr 25, 2014 10:00AM) (new)

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) (gwyneiira) | 63 comments Hello ducks!

I'm a fairly new blogger and I would love some feedback regarding my blog (Design, reviews and all that jazz)! <3

http://gwyneiirabookblog.weebly.com

I also follow for follow, just let me know when you followed me :)

Muaaaah. Hugs and Cookies!

message 2: by Ravenous (new)

Ravenous Biblioworm | 26 comments Please link your blog... if you click on the link that says, "(some html is ok)" it will pull up a list of "form" formats you could use... choose the "link" option (the first one) and copy and paste the form over and delete the webpage that's and put yours in and replace "my link text" words with the title of your blog...

If you do that.... your link should turn out like this: The Young Adult Book Guide

message 3: by Ravenous (new)

Ravenous Biblioworm | 26 comments It looks good to my eyes... (I found it on your profile page)...

The only thing I would suggest is to add an "Follow by email" option.... Or make it more visible as I could not find it.

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) (gwyneiira) | 63 comments Oooooooohh right. sorry about that! /bows.

http://gwyneiirabookblog.weebly.com

message 5: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) (gwyneiira) | 63 comments I'm just gonna bump this! I would love some comments and crituqes about my blog! Thank you <3

message 6: by Cheryl (last edited Jun 03, 2014 06:32AM) (new)

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) (gwyneiira) | 63 comments Thank you!

Just let me see if it is possble to limit the amount of posts per page...Does anyone know if that is possible on weebly?

Oh why oh why did I start up on weebly....so many limitations...

Edit: Done! 4 posts per page :D

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) (gwyneiira) | 63 comments Thank you Lina <3 :D