Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Goblin's Apprentice (Noggle Stones, #1)
This topic is about The Goblin's Apprentice
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Serieses! > Help! I accidentally combined all the books in my series under a single book. Can someone tell me how to separate them again?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wil (new)

Wil (wilradcliffe) | 2 comments I was trying to combine different editions of my books, but accidentally combined them all under the first book in the series. Can someone separate them out for me? I can't seem to get it to work.

I believe I understand the combine function now, so I should be able to do it properly next time.

Many thanks!

Wil Radcliffe

message 2: by Monique (last edited Apr 25, 2014 07:36AM) (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments Working on this.

OK - got it fixed and took care of the series too.

message 3: by Wil (new)

Wil (wilradcliffe) | 2 comments Perfect! Thank you so much!

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan (authorsusanreid) | 7 comments I accidentally combined mine as well! I am having a severe heart attack..Can someone please, please separate back out my books Divinity the Gathering Book One (Both paperback and ebook) from Divinity Transcendence Book Two, (also both paperback and ebook) from each other?? I saw the separator tool but it doesn't work! It keeps bouncing me back to the main page! Help! :(

message 5: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3389 comments 4, fixed

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan (authorsusanreid) | 7 comments Bless you, DEON!!!! Many, many THANKS!!!!! :D

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42456 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.