Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

SPOILER - Don't read this if you haven't finished the book.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janna (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janna Someone in the other spoiler thread was disappointed that we didn't learn what Hermione, Ron and Harry do for a living in the epilogue. A friend sent me this link to a Rowling interview where she reveals this info:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19959323/

message 2: by Tressa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tressa Thanks for the article. I actually enjoyed the epilogue and did feel like I was standing around the platform, eavesdropping on this group of excited parents and kids.

Most epilogues do seem pat, but personally I don't care and don't really see why so many people are bothered with too much or too little information about these characters' lives these past 19 years.

Ciara Well, I really don't know! I wish they HAD mentioned it, but as they didnt, I'll guess. Harry mentioned he would like to be an Auror, which he might have been, but now that Voldemort is dead, are there any bad guys left to kill? MaybeRon is working at the Ministry for Magic, like his father. Hermoine might be an author, writing spell books ( because she is so clever, this is a possible living ). Got to go now, I'm going to watch your link!

Ciara Thank you! Ive just found the answer! :)

❀ Sariah ❀ Message 3: Awesome thoughts. Great ideas, and probably what they really did do for a living.