Just Another RP :) discussion

General > Rules

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

There have to be a few rules, but I don't want to have very many. :)

1. NO CUSSING!!
2. You can't control someone else's character without permission
3. Your character cannot fall in love with another one of your characters
4. No invincible characters. Your character has to have a weakness
5. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!! :D

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 634 comments Mod
LOVE ALL THE RULES!!! And I have a question is Damnit concidered a cuss word???

message 3: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments No cussing is bad. I can refrain though...probably. =P

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments I'm eating m&ms! I think I ate all the blue ones though. =( So now I can't eat anymore...

message 5: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments I have peanut butter...but I don't really want any. I want there to be more blue m&ms!!!

message 6: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments Yeah...just so you know I don't only eat blue ones or anything. I'm not that weird. I just only eat one color at a time and today I picked blue...

message 7: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments I actually got something other than you thinking I'm weird! Wow...that was certainly unexpected...

message 8: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments I doubt that...I seriously doubt that. Yes, you're weird. But I've had years and years of practice...and observation of others lolz.

message 9: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments I watch ALL MY CRAZY FRIENDS....hehe my life!! lolz

message 10: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments It totally is! I should put it on tv...people would watch it, trust me.

message 11: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments It probably would be. It would be like a dramatic comedy!

message 12: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments haha yup. Have you ever seen some of my and Sheeky's little arguments before? Honestly, they're pretty funny.

message 13: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments She does that...

message 14: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments lolz yeah. She tried to eat me once. Seriously. In school.

message 15: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments Sheeky doesn't bother me much. But I have a friend that does that. He likes to mess with my stuff and accidentally break it.

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments The guy I'm talking about(his name's Mason) broke my correction tape once and it was all over the inside of my pencil case. I was laughing hysterically though cuz the tape was unravelling and he was freaking out and trying to put it back together. It was really funny.

message 17: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments Vampire...?

message 18: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments Ok then...

message 19: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments Evilness! Yay!

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments omg cute and evil! Awesome!

message 21: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 31 comments I gtg...buh-bye!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

dammit is okay. I was talking about mostly the other cuss words. >.<

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 634 comments Mod
Like the really bad ones.....is hell ok???

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

no, that one isn't ok. heck is, but not hell.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

:) good :)

YUP.... Michelle u get it??? u got it???