Read Women discussion

Previous Reads: Fiction > Inside Out & Back Again by Thanhha Lai

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Louise, Group Founder (new)

Louise | 680 comments Mod
This is the thread for discussing our December read, Inside Out & Back Again by Thanhha Lai

I haven't been able to get hold of a copy of this book myself, but I hope you all enjoy it, and shall have a google round for extra resources/information to post.

(Apologies for the extreme lateness, real life decided to intrude.)

Melissa (ladybug) (ladybugsdoodles) | 57 comments I found a copy from my library as an audio book. :)

Melissa (ladybug) (ladybugsdoodles) | 57 comments I have just finished this book. It was excellent and great listening to it with a native speaker. :)

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita Fajita Pita (anitafajitapitareada) | 861 comments Mod
So I know this is a way late posting, but I wanted to say that I did finally read this book. I am reading it with my kid (okay I finished it but she hasn't yet) and is pretty poignant to some current events going on around us.

It was really a quick read, I finished it in an hour and a half maybe, but reading it with my kid will allow me to go back a read it by section and explore Ha's evolving emotions throughout this book.

I highly recommend it to all of you as I know it will be a short read but it will hopefully open all of our hearts and minds a little bit.