GOOD REVIEWS discussion

2016 reading challenge. Reviews offered

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma Jaye | 54 comments I’m just about to complete my Goodreads 2015 challenge of reviewing 200 books. I’ve read about 30 more than that, through beta reads and agreeing with the author not to review due to certain issues. I do not guarantee any particular star rating.
I review on amazon.com, .uk, goodreads and soon on my own website/blog.
I’m about to embark on my 2016 challenge, which will be the same, 200 books or more. I’ll be needing to get those books from somewhere, so why not from other needy indie authors? This year my reviews have come from purchases, review exchanges, non-reciprocal reviews from review groups on goodreads, Indigo marketing and freebies picked up from amazon.
I’m happy to add virtually anything to my review list, but with the understanding that I will be reviewing with my own priorities in mind.

These are:
1.People who have already done their part in an arranged review exchange.
2.Reviews arranged through various goodreads review groups.
3.People who have promised to review me.
4.Books that interest me, usually steamy romance (M/F and M/M) in all shapes and forms from contemporary, to historical, scifi to paranormal and fantasy, sweet to dark, couples to ménage and everything in between. HEA not necessary.
5.Other short books.
6.Books outside my normal reading matter that I’m not receiving a review for in return.

If you’d like to put your book on my list to receive a review in 2016, get in contact via PM. If you’d like to review me in return (which gets you to the top of my list when you have completed) state which of my books you’d like to read and what format you’d like.
I’ll update each author as I start reading your work. I have a KU account, but if your book is not in the scheme, I will require a copy in pdf or mobi format.

message 2: by John (new)

John Jones (johnijones) | 13 comments Hi Emma:
I would like for you to review my new romance novel The Duck Springs Affair.
Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Duck-Springs-Af...
Thanks!!
John I. Jones

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Jaye | 54 comments I'll add it to the list John.

message 4: by John (new)

John Jones (johnijones) | 13 comments Thanks!

message 5: by K.L. (last edited Dec 14, 2015 05:49AM) (new)

K.L. Romo Hi Emma - I'd love for you to review my new novel - Life Before. Here is the Goodreads link.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

I can send eBook version for Kindle or other. Just let me know and provide me with your email address. Also, I'd be happy to review one of your books - just send me the one you most need reviews for - Kindle version please. Please send to: kirsche.romo@att.net or PM me on Goodreads.

Thanks so much, and looking forward to reading one of your books!

Kirsche

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Jaye | 54 comments sent you a private mail K. L.