◜ ♛ lifestyles of the rich and famous discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
◜ ♛ Come Here First > ♦ the guidelines

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by shay arabella, world class fuck up (last edited Dec 08, 2015 07:50PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 178 comments Mod
description
These are all the rules for this roleplay. You must read,
and follow, all guidelines. If not, consequences will be
held against you - as stated on the warnings thread.
I'm not picky so they shouldn't be hard to follow.

message 2: by shay arabella, world class fuck up (last edited Jun 13, 2016 06:46PM) (new)

[ Out Of Character Rules ]

[☯] Proper Grammar
I can not stress this enough. Proper spelling and grammar are extremely important in all roleplays. I am very strict about this kind of stuff. Of course I understand little mistakes here and there, but when it becomes a all-the-time type thing it gets really annoying. So please try and keep an eye out for that type of stuff before posting. This also means no text talk, unless your character is actually texting.

[☯] Respect Everybody
Please be nice to your fellow roleplayers and mods. So basically, no hating, no bullying, and no drama. I don't want to get members complaining to me because another member is bullying them. I want this roleplay to be the type where everybody can be friends and feel comfortable being apart of. If someone does start disrespecting you, please do tell me or a mod. Also, talk to everybody, try and be friends. Nobody wants to feel left out.

[☯] Ask Before Doing Extremes
I would really appreciate if you can tell me or a mod if you are planning a plot that involves a large amount of other members and will cause a lot of differences in the roleplay. Me or a mod will decide whether or not its a good idea to bring into the roleplay.

[☯] Leaving/Hiatus
I understand if you are leaving this group, or just need a break, for personal reasons. Before you do so, please let me know. If you are planning to just take a break, I would like if you could possibly tell me the time you'll be back.

message 3: by shay arabella, world class fuck up (last edited Jun 13, 2016 06:48PM) (new)

[ Roleplay Rules ]

[☯] Literacy
As it states in the title, this is an sort of advanced highschool roleplay. I expect a lot of writing from every member that joins. you must post at least 7+ descriptive sentences, making one or two paragraphs. It honestly isn't that hard, use your imagination. I understand writers block, but don't use that as an excuse for every post.

[☯] No Power-playing
I will not, under any circumstances, allow any kind of power-playing, godmodding, or gary/mary sue's. Its quite annoying when someone makes their character the best. this also means your characters cannot win everything, give other members a chance. If the character it not yours, you cannot control them.

[☯] Mature & PG-13
This is a mature roleplay. If a member feels uncomfortable with the subject you are going into, do not force them into reading it, just let them know and such before hand. If they want you to stop, please do so. This roleplay will most likely involve drug using, cigarettes and alcohol.. Also, the romance. We all know sexual intercourse is not allowed on goodreads, so DO NOT roleplay it on this group! I will allow simple make out sessions but that's as far as it will go, you will either time skip or move it to private messaging. I do allow cussing. Please don't cuss directly at other members when out of character. Also, don't go overboard with the cussing please.

[☯] Third Person
I would like if everybody wrote in third person point of view. If its written any other way, some members may find it confusing. Journals and such may be written in 1st or 2nd person though. Just make sure your paragraphs are in third person.

[☯] Roleplay with Everyone
Please try and roleplay with other people instead of just one.

message 4: by shay arabella, world class fuck up (last edited Jun 13, 2016 06:50PM) (new)

[ Characters ]

[☯] Basics
I don't want characters being to old or to young - especially since all characters are in highschool. Therefore, characters must be between the ages of 15-18. Do not use any anime pictures for your characters. Face claims are required, so make sure to claim some in the appropriate thread before making a character or else you won't be accepted.

[☯] Romance
I don't really want a lot of "love at first sight" things. You can't have your characters start dating a few posts after they've met - give it awhile. The only time i'll allow that is if the two character have known each other for a long time and are already close friends. I don't want anybody dating/crushing on their own characters either.

[☯] Templates
I'll give the basics that are required in the forms. You're more than welcomed to use your own template - please, pretty it up! Simple and pretty is what I like. I'm not asking for paragraphs of information.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.