Delaware County District Library discussion

Online Book Group > Time walk...would you?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendi (new)

Wendi Foos | 33 comments Mod
Diana and Matthew travel back to the sixteenth century. If you had the power to time walk, what period in history would you visit? If possible, would you go to the future?

message 2: by Dierdra (new)

Dierdra Hunter | 10 comments I would not travel to the future, as tempting as it would be I think it would be best to just leave that alone. However I would love to travel back in time. It is hard for me to decide which time period exactly I'd like explore. I think probably the late 1800's-early 1900's. I often find myself wondering what this or that would have been like for my grandparents or for people of that generation. So if I had to choose just one, I think that would be what I'd choose, but I'd love to travel to lots of different time periods!!

message 3: by Wendi (new)

Wendi Foos | 33 comments Mod
Traveling to the future is fascinating and scary to think about. I don't believe I would go forward in time either. I would definitely travel back in time to witness key historical events. Is there any one specific event you would choose over everything else?

message 4: by Dierdra (last edited Dec 17, 2015 01:10PM) (new)

Dierdra Hunter | 10 comments I think being around through the Kennedy administration and his assassination would be very interesting. People still to this day so many years later are so fascinated with the Kennedys and the legacy they have left, to me that would be an amazing historical event to be around for.