Shut Up & Read discussion

Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 509} Winston & Baum and the Secret of the Stone Circle by Seth Tucker

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Leigh | 15875 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Winston & Baum and the Secret of the Stone Circle

Author: Seth Tucker

Genre: Scifi/Fantasy (Steampunk subgenre)

: Formats Available: Mobi

Pages: 313

Synopsis:

Winston & Baum are two men who are no strangers to danger, and the mythical creatures that plague the English countryside. Now Queen Victoria, a cyborg of brass and bolts, has charged them with an important mission. Representatives from the fairy world have warned that dark forces are gathering to conquer the British Isles and rid it of man and good fey alike. In an unholy bond between the dark races of the English fey and German monsters, a child has been ordered dead. If the girl dies, then the evil forces will be unstoppable. Traveling the English countryside in search of the child, led only by dreams, Winston & Baum must confront overwhelming odds to rescue the girl and keep her safe. The German forces are not willing to surrender so easily and it is discovered that everything is not as it seems. Winston & Baum will have to unravel the Secret of the Stone Circle to save God, Queen, and country.

The first 5 people to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: December 29, 2015

message 2: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (last edited Feb 02, 2016 10:59AM) (new)

Reviewers
Gina- ginascofield@gmail.com -mobi
Elizabeth

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 9 comments Yes, sounds like an interesting book and I can read it in 3 weeks and leave a review. I would like mobi format for Kindle. Can I message my email to the mod privately?

Elizabeth

message 4: by Gina (new)

Gina (gina-noel) | 9 comments I'd love to read this book.
ginascofield@gmail.com

message 5: by Gina (new)

Gina (gina-noel) | 9 comments Oh Kindle please

message 6: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "Yes, sounds like an interesting book and I can read it in 3 weeks and leave a review. I would like mobi format for Kindle. Can I message my email to the mod privately?

Elizabeth"

I have messaged you.

message 7: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Gina, I have added you.

message 8: by Gina (new)

Gina (gina-noel) | 9 comments I left my review under the book's page and on Amazon.com. I hope that is what I was supposed to do.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 9 comments Better late than never, I hope. I completed and posted my review on both Goodreads and Amazon.

message 10: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Gina wrote: "I left my review under the book's page and on Amazon.com. I hope that is what I was supposed to do."

Can you please post a link to your review here in the thread?

message 11: by Leigh, ⚔️ Wonder Woman ⚔️ (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "Better late than never, I hope. I completed and posted my review on both Goodreads and Amazon."

Can you please post a link to your review here in the thread?