♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

General Talks > How was 2015 as a Reading Year?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Have you had a good reading year?

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 67 comments Better than last year, not as good as I had hoped...

message 3: by Olea (new)

Olea (divergentfourtris46) good

message 4: by PinkieFairy (new)

PinkieFairy (pinkifairy) The last few months have been really slow in reading. However I have a few days off this month so I am hoping to get in a ton of reading to hopefully get to my GR Reading Challenge goal.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara Love (7thxheavenxx) Best year in a long time.

message 6: by Malisa (last edited Dec 09, 2015 10:29PM) (new)

Malisa (jaygatsby) | 150 comments Better than I had expected, but I'm hoping next year will be even better

message 7: by Alison (new)

Alison (a1ison74) | 418 comments This was my very first year on Good Reads so I've had a fantastic reading year. Found some great new authors and some new favourite books.

Thanks to any and all for recommendations.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

My reading year wasn't as good as I hoped and especially bad during the summer... But I'm slowly getting out of the slump :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

My reading year wasn't as good as I hoped and especially bad during the summer... But I'm slowly getting out of the slump :)

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael (micky74007) | 0 comments Quantity good
Quality fair

less books, deeper reading in 2016

message 11: by Tina (new)

Tina I want to read more of my books. I have so many and have really put off reading due to illness. So I plan on reading more quantity and better quality for 2016.

message 12: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashthemagicbookdragon) Despite being back in school, after being out for 5 years, and trying to adjust to doing homework and papers, I managed to find time to tackle my reading list. I didn't reach my goal of finishing it all before the year was out, and I probably still won't make it, but that's OK. I would say that 2015 was a pretty good reading year. Putting my list for next year together now.

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Ramirez (melissaramirez) | 241 comments Pretty solid, I have to say. Only a few books I read this year really blew me away, and my 5 star ratings reflect that...but other than that, it's looking like I'll come in just under 63 books this year - not a personal best, but not too shabby!

message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Ramirez (melissaramirez) | 241 comments Pretty solid, I have to say. Only a few books I read this year really blew me away, and my 5 star ratings reflect that...but other than that, it's looking like I'll come in just under 63 books this year - not a personal best, but not too shabby!