♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

General Talks > End of the yead Reading Plans (2015)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
What are your reading plans for the end of the year? How do you wish to wrap up this reading year?

message 2: by PinkieFairy (new)

PinkieFairy (pinkifairy) There are 3 readathons that will be going on this month that I am hoping to participate in. Also in order to hopefully close out my GR Reading Challenge I am going to read the last three books by Victoria Laure. They are quick fun reads.

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina I want to wrap up this year with a few short books. And 1 book up for discussion in Jan. Hoping Santa will bring me new books for 2016! I also have a 50 book challenge for 2016. And I am very eager to start and maintain it!

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 61 comments Just read as much as i can by doing buddy reads and readathons :)

message 5: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments Wanna know my end of the year reading plans? None! I have so much study that i am not even allowed to touch books. No way in hell!

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina Good luck with your studies. And I am sure the books will welcome you back when you are done!

message 7: by PinkieFairy (new)

PinkieFairy (pinkifairy) I am currently not reading anything serious at the moment. To wrap up this year I am chipping away at the quick reads that are on my Kindle that I stock piled last year. These quick reads hopefully will also help me reach my GR goal.