What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. What's the name of these book?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Greene (sadielee) | 1 comments There are two different books i'm looking for, if you could help me out with either one it would be a huge help....

The girl's parents are killed in a fire and she has to escape in the pouring rain. The setting is the victorian era and she's a teenager. The people travel through lights i think. And she also has to move in with two brothers into this house. She has her own clothes made. That's about as much of it as i recall.

This girl moves in with her biological father, step mom, and step sister. She has a great dane for dog and she meets this red head guy. Also i think she has to stay in the same school and they live on the beach or something. I'm not sure if i'm making this up or if it's an actual book. Please help.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Sarah, please add genre and plot details to your header to help people doing searches.

Are those two paragraphs both about the same book, or is the second paragraph a second book? If the latter, I assume it's a series?

When did you read this/these? YA or adult? Cover art or photo? Author male or female?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Moving to Abandoned since the OP hasn't separated the requests, updated the header, or responded to questions.