Writing Level 1 discussion

Unit 1 > Unit 1 [What]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avalon (new)

Avalon (avaloncapri) In Unit 1 we will be writing a composition with 200 words. The topic is you! Tell us all about yourself in three different ways:
1. Your personality
2. What you like
3. What you do not like
For each part you will need to look at the instructions but when you submit it you should submit it here!

➳Fiona's not a ogre➳ | 1 comments (This may not be perfect but......)

My name is Fiona Therese Costigan, I am nearing twelve years old and I am a passionate reader. I am in love with dancing, and I have been doing it ever since I was three. I do ballet, Jazz, and lyrical. I also love reading (obviously I am on Good Reads.) My favorite YA series is The Lunar Chronicals. When I was 3-8 years old I despised reading with a passion! I thought it was a waste of TIME!!! I was a idiotic child!!! I am a very mood-changing person, sometimes I can be this quiet person reading a book in the corner (once in every blue moon) and then there will also be times when I can't shut up (that's most of the time.) I am relatively a loud person since I come in a family with 4 other children (I find it hard to talk without a different person talking over you, you have to be loud!) I love crocheting and knitting most people think it's a "Old Lady thing!" BUT IT REALLY ISN'T!!!! I love to make headbands, infinity scarves, and boot cuffs. I hate a lot of things, I would name some but I would probably start a very loud discussion! I am a relatively shy, sweet, and tiny looking person when you see me. But I actually am only shy when I read, I sometimes have....Anger problem....Not like really bad but I get mad very easily. And I'm not that tiny ok maybe I am but I am still growing....Ok that's something I hate....I don't like being small.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara B. You remind me of my BFF according to this!!

message 4: by Avalon (new)

Avalon (avaloncapri) IT'S A ME A FIFIONA wrote: "(This may not be perfect but......)

My name is Fiona Therese Costigan, I am nearing twelve years old and I am a passionate reader. I am in love with dancing, and I have been doing it ever since I ..."

very good, i love crocheting and i also have an anger problem