Quiz Town discussion

✤ Quizzes on Your Personality ✤ > Which Social networking website describes you the best?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower | 930 comments Mod
Twitter discribes you the best as you like to stay updated in life. Just as the site, your awareness about things says a lot. Twitter because you like to induldge in intelligent conversations, and debates, you know about everything and anything. So this site would be perfect for your daily updates.

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Ciayrra wrote: "Twitter discribes you the best as you like to stay updated in life. Just as the site, your awareness about things says a lot. Twitter because you like to induldge in intelligent conversations, and ..."

same

message 4: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
Facebook
Facebook describes you the best as you are too social in life. Just as the site, you also believe in networking in life. Facebook has all the shades of life from pictures, friends to all the apps. You also live your life in the same way. So, Facebook would be an ideal choice to describe you as a person.

message 5: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
Twitter

hmmm...

message 6: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
Twitter

message 7: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Twitter as well.

message 8: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
I did this again and I think this fits me better (a lot).

LinkedIn
LinkedIn as you are a working person. You are not much into socializing in life. You just like to make some connections regarding your work. You take your work rather seriously in life. So, LinkedIn is the site for you. You want to connect with people on practical basis and for official work.