I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You discussion

Macey: through dialogue

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Georgia Carrino Hello

"So everyone wears those uniforms?" (33). -Macey McHenry

This quote reveals Macey's inner self. One way we can learn about her character is the way she says it (writing the "everyone" in italics). This shows that she thinks she is superior and she is very snobby and spoiled. Also, she thinks that she runs everything just because she is the senator's daughter.

What do you think? Comment below

Georgia Carrino ALSO, I think this shows how Macey didn't really fit in at first. She went from having a life where there was a special person who's only job was to wash and sort and buy her clothes to having to wear the same uniform as everyone else.

Blogger Girl ummmm...what

message 4: by ash ✈ (last edited Mar 10, 2016 09:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ash ✈ Um sureeeeeeeeee.....I think Macy just didn't really care if she fit in or whatever she was GORGEOUS and i'm sure she had most boys bowing to her.

Blogger Girl HEY LOVELY NUTTIES!! i NEED a Huge favor from you guys. Okay so go ( HERE) https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... ) and please comment/give advise. I need this very bad...school related