Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Star Tribe Roleplay-- Territory > Sparse Trees (Alpha's Hall)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Mar 18, 2016 10:44AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) A few spread out trees, often called Alpha's Hall because of how often the wolf deity was said to reside there.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Keshashy walked around enjoying the view of the sun over the trees as she came to a small creek. Playfully she padded the water before drinking.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow padded around for a little, enjoying the sun. She saw a stream and went over to it. She was about to drink when she saw a tribe wolf. She tilted her head. "Hello! Beautiful day isn't it?" She called.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Keshashy jumped back timidly. "I'm sorry." she whispered quietly as she back away.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Are you okay...?"

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "I'm fine." keshashy whispered looking around not reconising the other wolf

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow shook her head and laughed a little. "Sorry. I'm Shadow. I'm a loner. And, I'm not in a fighting mood so if you were to attack me, I would honestly lay down and die." She said light heartedly.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Fight why would I, I prefer helping." keshashy said lightly as she went back to padding the water.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow shrugged her shoulders. "I was just pointing it out. What's your name?"

message 10: by Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (last edited Jan 09, 2016 05:14PM) (new)

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Keshashy, I'm the tribes healer." she said with pride. For she work hard to get were she is. "And you are?" she asked timidly.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I am Regal Shadow. I'm just a loner." She said, trying to sound Royal.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Well hello Regal shadow it is nice to meet you." keshashy responded.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "It's nice to meet you too! I'm a little lost. Which Tribe territory am I in? I wander sometimes and get lost in the territories."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Your in star tribe territory." keshashy answered shyly.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Okay. Thank you!"

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "So what made you want to be a lone wolf" keshashy asked curiously. As she played in the water of the creek before laying down in the cold water as it felt great in warm day.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Nothing ever made me want to be a loner. I kind of just... was. My parents died in a forest fire and I was taken in by another lone wolf. I tried to be in a Tribe once but I decided I didn't like the restrictions."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments (( Care if others join with us))

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "I'm sorry you feel that way." keshashy replied sympathetically "but that doesn't mean you have to be alone." she added.

message 20: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Jan 09, 2016 06:43PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Nope. I don't mind))

"Oh. I'm not alone! I still visit my foster mother. Plus I have a few friends."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "That's good that your not alone, being alone it's not right we need friends I think." keshashy said relaxing in the water as it ran throw her fur.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Yeah. I tried being full loner one time. That was also terrible."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "So you've traveled all over what's it like the other territories." she asked shyly and with curiosity.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "It's not to different. Though, I've met a few Tribe wolves that weren't nearly as nice as you." She shook her fur.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Well were all children of the moonwolf I don't see why being rud would do any good." keshashy explained.

message 26: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Jan 09, 2016 07:47PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Moon wolf...?" Shadow asked haltingly. "Who's that?"

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "The great moonwolf is the father of all wolves. Did your foster mother never teach you that?" keshashy asked sadly.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow shook her head. "No. She taught me of the Skywolf. The Skywolf is the mother of all wolves. She taught me that the Skyewolf is always watching over us."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Oh. That's good." keshashy said happily.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow nodded. She jumped into the water, splashing Keshashy on accident. She laughed. "Sorry."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Keshashy smiled "its fine I enjoy the water it feels good in this heat." she replied.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I agree. My black fur seems to hold in extra heat." She said, laying down in the water and letting it rush through her fur.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Have you ever tried swimming that's allot fun to." keshashy asked happily.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Where I chose my territory to be, I have to know how to swim. It is pretty fun, though the fish drive me a little crazy."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Oh, yea the fish they don't know what to leave alone." keshashy laughed.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow laughed too. "So, I'm really curious. What made you want to be a healer? If you don't mind me asking."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Oh, that." keshashy seemed to get a little uneasy. "I...I saw to mutch death and couldn't do anything about it... I got tired of feeling helpless." she stopped herself from tearing up.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow looked away. "I know how you feel. That fire killed to many wolves in my sight. I learned some medical things from the Tribe I was in for a while and from my foster mother. Nothing super useful. I can treat cuts but that's about it."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "I'm sorry I know the feeling, the ones I watched pass were my own siblings so I spent the last 5 years studying the medical practice so I'm proud to say evan if my supplies are low I can treat evan the server injuries." keshashy said relating to shadows experience.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "That's cool. I would like to know more about medicine, but my foster mother has taught me all she knows and I'm not willing enough to join a Tribe to learn."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "I could teach you further but there's a few tricks of the trade I would have to get permission from the tribe to teach thow." keshashy said happily.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow leaped out of the water onto her feet. "Really!?" She asked excitedly. "You would do that?"

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Like I said there's a few trade secrets I only can share with tribe members but I can still teach you allot, I personally choose to dedicate my life to being a healer and helping others." keshashy said with pride.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow bounced around happily. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She exclaimed.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Keshashy watched as shadow bounced around happily splashing water everywhere.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow finally calmed down enough to sit still. "When can we start?" She asked. She was kind of reminding herself of a pup with all her bouncing, but she was way to excited to care.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Well I would have to know exactly what you already understand and we can pick up from there so how about we start first thing tomorrow" keshashy said shyly.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Shadow hopped around in a circle. "I'm so excited!" She sat down and faced Keshashy. "I hardly know anything. The best knowledge I have is that when you get cut, you wash it out good and don't get it dirty or it might get infected."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments ((Can Maddy join))

"That's not allot at all, that's barely the basics." keshashy gasped.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Absolutely!))

"I told you I didn't know much."

« previous 1