Anything Goes discussion

Challenges > What challenges do you guys want to do in 2016?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette | 1282 comments Mod
Basically suggest some challenges that you guys want to do within 2016! I could do with your ideas to keep this group going.

message 2: by Lynzi (new)

Lynzi Oliver-Musto | 4 comments Hmmm, how about animal books? Like "Watership Down" or "The Plague Dogs", books which are using the animal's perspective, either in first person or third.
You could do something about transexuality, because it's very much in the media eye at the moment. Biographies from people who have had gender reassignment or fiction where a main character cross-dresses, looking at the way society reacts, that sort of thing.
Aaand I'm out of ideas, but I'll have a think and see what else I can come up with.

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol | 53 comments I love spell out challenges which could be anything - seasonal (spring, summer, easter, etc), genre where you read something out of your comfort zone, food and drink where you have to find books with the food or drink inside or as a title or a character makes/eats/drinks, books set in different countries or different parts of your own, characters where you find out a character's name and try and find other books with that name in or their family name

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol | 53 comments Just had another thought - books made, to be made into movies or tv series or books you would like to see made into a movie or tv series.