GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Free Code for Dead City Safari through 02 Jan

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.A. (last edited Dec 07, 2015 12:40PM) (new)

R.A. Donovan | 5 comments Hello All,

Is anyone interested in rating/reviewing a new horror novel titled Dead City Safari? Here is the blurb...

The Dead City. Five hundred square miles of zombie-infested crumbling infrastructure and dilapidated buildings. The Dead City Safari, Inc. runs the most exciting safari and big game hunt in the world, into the heart of the ailing metropolis. But when four hunters are abandoned in the heart of the Dead City, survival is measured minute to minute. With one sinister game warden pursuing a hidden agenda, another with a debt to pay, and a city harboring dark secrets, the ravenous zombies might just be the least of their worries.

The ebook is free on Smashwords through 02 January 2016 using the Coupon Code: AD69Q

Here is the URL: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

I can also email a PDF or other format is you prefer. The book is free -- reviews are requested, not required.

Thanks -- and Happy Reading!

message 2: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Donovan | 5 comments Just bumping this post, hoping to find some reviewers. If you like dark zombie fiction with a little mystery I hope you'll give this Indie author a shot.

Thanks for your time!

message 3: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Donovan | 5 comments Just one more bump before the giveaway expires. Thanks for reading!

message 4: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Donovan | 5 comments Dennis wrote: "RA...Please consider contacting Readersfavorite.com. They will review your book for FREE. They also offer a national contest and other paid services.

Dennis @ Moneysaver Editing"

Dennis,
Thank you for pointing me to Readersfavorite.com. I hadn't seen that site before -- it looks very interesting.
R.A.

message 5: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 41 comments Sounds interesting, please gift it through Amazon or my e-mail. I will read and review on both Amazon and goodreads.
Thanks in advance,
Reba
Bmartin68@twc.com

message 6: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Donovan | 5 comments Reba wrote: "Sounds interesting, please gift it through Amazon or my e-mail. I will read and review on both Amazon and goodreads.
Thanks in advance,
Reba
Bmartin68@twc.com"

Thanks Reba. I'll gift you a copy through Amazon today. Hope you had a Happy New Year.
Best,
Robert
writerradonovan@gmail.com