Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Question about a "review"

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthacole) | 56 comments Hi - I just noticed a "review" on my book from back in October. I'm not questioning the rating, but the only thing in the text is a link to another author's book of the same name. There is no review, just the link. Is this allowed? It's a little rude to have a link to another author's book in your alleged review.

message 2: by Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ (last edited Dec 05, 2015 04:05PM) (new)

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5099 comments I couldn't find this review, but it doesn't sound the sort of thing librarians can help you with - we are mostly volunteers.

Try support AT goodreads Dot com Make sure you include a link.

Be aware its the weekend so it may take them a couple of days or so to get back to you.

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthacole) | 56 comments ☆ Carol ☆ wrote: "I couldn't find this review, but it doesn't sound the sort of thing librarians can help you with - we are mostly volunteers.

Try support AT goodreads Dot com Make sure you include a link.

Be awar..."

Great! Thanks!

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6792 comments Librarians cannot help with this issue and questions of this nature are best reported to staff via the Contact Us link.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43598 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue, but one for the Contact Us link on the Help page.

Also, please do not link to individual users or reviews in this group.

Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.