Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Wolf Creation > Create A Wolf

Comments Showing 1-50 of 246 (246 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Create your wolf here using the template. You may add categories but don't leave out the necessary information.

Lovely Night Hunter | 5 comments description

~-~-~-~{Ever Since Birth}~-~-~-~
{Name:} Luna
{Tribe:} Leaf Tribe
{Gender:} Female
{Rank:} Princess
{Age:} 16 (view spoiler)

~-~-~-~{Physical Appearance}~-~-~-~

{Appearance:}

description

{Fur Color:} White
{Eye Color:} Blue

{Special Features:} None

description
~-~-~-~{Behind The Mask}~-~-~-~

{Personality:}
Luna is very calm and quiet. She comforts others, protects others, and cares for others. She is soft spoken and gentle. She is very kind and looks out for others to help and guide them.

{Strengths:}
~Comforting
~Helping
~Teaching
~Caring

{Weaknesses:}
~Death
~Blood
~Fighting

{Likes:}
~Pups
~Snow
~The Moon
~The Night
~Fresh Air

{Dislikes:}
~Killing
~Death
~Blood
~Hatred
~Sadness
~Suffering

{Manners:} She is very well behaved and gentle

{Mental Disadvantages:} None

{Physical Disadvantages:} She gets sick during the summer

description

~-~-~-~{Background}~-~-~-~

{History:}
As a cub she was always cared for. She became more interested in the outside world, such as the moon, or the stars, or the trees. She was always fascinates by the outside. Her first encounter with death was when an old wolf died from old age, it was very saddening for her. She never wants anyone to die so she wishes to protect her tribe.

{Family:} Unknown Now

{Crush/Mate:} Open

{Closest Friends:} Open

{Worst Enemies:} Open

description

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Love her! Approved.

Lovely Night Hunter | 5 comments [image error]

~-~-~-~{Ever Since Birth}~-~-~-~
{Name:} Shadow Storm
{Tribe:} None
{Gender:} Male
{Rank:} Criminal
{Age:} 22 (view spoiler)

~-~-~-~{Physical Appearance}~-~-~-~

{Appearance:}

[image error]

description

[image error]

{Fur Color:} Black
{Eye Color:} Blue

{Special Features:} A Scar Over His Right Eye

description
~-~-~-~{Behind The Mask}~-~-~-~

{Personality:}
Shadow is very aggressive. He is prideful and greedy. He has a temper and is often very violent. He also gets jealous very easy. He has a smart mouth that gets him into trouble.

{Strengths:}
~Hunting
~Fighting
~Running
~Earing

{Weaknesses:}
~Bears
~Water
~Illness

{Likes:}
~Dead Deer
~Food
~The Moon

{Dislikes:}
~Water
~Moose
~Male Elk
~Bears

{Manners:} Like A Savage

{Mental Disadvantages:} None

{Physical Disadvantages:} None, Unless He Gets Attacked

description

~-~-~-~{Background}~-~-~-~

{History:}
Originally he was from the rock tribe. After he had killed a male out of jealousy, he was attacked but luckily escaped from his tribe left with a scar. Ever since then, he had been attacking other tribes to steal food. (view spoiler)

{Family:} All Dead

{Crush/Mate:} Open

{Closest Friends:} Open

{Worst Enemies:} Open

[image error]

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Approved.

Thanks for the tip!

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Apr 03, 2016 07:38PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Name: Eclipse

Age (be general, it doesn't have to be exact): ((is there a min. for queens?)) 27 human years

Tribe: Star Tribe

Personality:
Eclipse prefers to talk, not fight, but will fight to the death to protect her tribe. She doesn't like to punish wolves for breaking the rules, because she believes it is "inwolf" ((like "inhumane")). She loves hanging out with wolves lower than her, and she likes helping others with their problems. She is a very likable wolf and is compassionate and empathetic around others.

Appearance (link and/or description):

History: Eclipse was born during an eclipse, right when the sky was completely dark. She was born with midnight black fur, so it set her apart from her friends and other wolves. They shunned her, so she left sadly, and sought out a new home. She found a comforting home here, and she was very grateful. Eclipse knows what it is like to be shunned and alone, so she tries to give everyone a second chance to change.

Family: open

Friends: open

Mate/Crush: open

Arch Nemesis: open

Other:
Likes -
* going out at night
* enjoying nature
* gazing at the stars

Dislikes -
* fighting
* blood/death
* nature destroyers, bullies

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 13, 2015 12:42PM) (new)

Name: Lumna

Age (be general, it doesn't have to be exact): Around 3 human years I think that is somewhere in the teens for wolves?

Tribe: StarTribe

Personality (in accordance to their Tribe but still their own character):
The Star Tribe is peaceful and less stringent about honoring the Old Code
Loves to explore and loves to run very fast, is okay with blood and death and all that, kind and social, likes to hunt and feel power, but she is toned towards running, not killing or fighting, wily and smart though

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/animalja...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...

History: Nothing very important, but she has always wanted to be a knight or bounty hunter, even though she isn't good at killing things and isn't all that strong

Family:
(Open) Twin Brother- Lumno
(Open) Father- Thunder
(Open) Mother- Moon

Friends: (Open)
Enemies: (Open)

Mate/Crush: (Open)

Other: Really energetic

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2015 05:58PM) (new)

Name: Zifra
Tribe: Leaf

Appearance:
Brown fur with amber eyes

History:
Grew up in Leaf territory and made important decisions.
(yeah i know its bad)

-falltime
Dislikes:
-cold winters
-water (like lakes and rivers)
Skills:
-making decisions
-running
-debating
Weaknesses:
-can't swim very well
-hates cold

Family:
Father: Terrun
Mother: Clera
Daughter: Luna

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Guys, it would be best to just do a link so this wouldn't be so complicated.

All of the above are approved.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Boulder

Tribe: RockTribe

Age: Around 5 human years (I think that is an adult age but I don't know)

Appearance:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C9...

History:
Grew up with her parents and siblings spending her life devoted about learning rules, and what it means to be royalty. She is a great fighter, and an okay queen (Nobody is perfect right?). But her parents chose her because she was the eldest, strongest and best suited for the job, she is a natural leader. Her siblings didn't like it though, as they each wanted to be queen, and tried to kill her, but luckily it didn't go as planned.

-The cold
Dislikes:
- Greed
- Killers
- Her siblings
Skills:
- Making good choices for her whole tribe (she isn't greedy)
- Fighting
- Hunting
Weaknesses:
- she could never kill anyone even if they tried to kill her
- she likes second or even third chances for wolves, and hates to banish criminals

Family:
Father: Mountainpeak
Mother: Precipice
Siblings: (Open)

Enemies: (all Open)
killers
some of her siblings
other tribes

message 12: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Dec 05, 2015 06:17PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Approved

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Jan 11, 2016 04:20PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Name: Echo

Age (be general, it doesn't have to be exact): younger than the average wolf, [maybe 18 if she was human]

Tribe: none

Personality (in accordance to their Tribe but still their own character):
Vicious, determined, hard working. She knows how to get the job done, and she is honest and fair in her trades and bartering.

If Echo was dressed - https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5082/57...
Regular appearance -
http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbse...
http://img12.deviantart.net/0047/i/20...

History: Echo was abandoned by her family in her tribe because she didn't fit in, and was cast out into the wilderness. She now makes a living by getting payment and doing trades with other tribes and wolves.

Family:
Mother: Fern [open]
Father: Anaconda [open]
Siblings: Ice [open], Nova [open], Orion [open]

Other:

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 13, 2015 12:36PM) (new)

Name: Aphelion

Tribe: None

Personality: Cunnning, smart, does what she can to stay alive (ie. stealing, murdering, etc.) but she isn't crazy, she also isn't mean exactly (well ok fine, she is mean) she usually doesn't kill for fun, she usually doesn't steal for fun, she is just desperate. Feirce, bitter, hateful, spiteful, not very strong.

She is a red wolf with amber eyes and some scars too

Obviously without all of the extra stuff and the red is toned down a bit:
https://www.google.com/search?q=femal...

Red is also toned down a bit:
https://www.google.com/search?q=anime...

History: Her parents taught her how to survive and be tough out beyond the wolves, since they were both criminals. But one day, a bounty hunter came to find and kill her parents. This left her very shaken, and this was when her criminal life truly began. (She hates Bounty hunters) She started to live on the outskirts of the wolf domain, stealing killing, etc. just to stay alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphelion ran through the wilderness as fast as she could, jumping over logs and rocks. Stopping every now and then to pick up his scent. 'No!' she thought 'No no no no no! they can't be dead.' But as soon as she thought this she remembered her parents convulsing with pain as blood gushed from their throats. The mysterious wolf dragging the bodies away to who knew where. That was when she saw the Rocktribe.

Family: None, they all died (she was also the only surviving pup of her family)

Freinds: (Open) although right now she probably doesn't have any

Enemies:
Bounty Hunters especially (since her parents),
Any Tribe wolves

Mate/Crush: (Open) but that probably wont happen for a while, maybe never

Other:
Weaknesses:
- insults/mean words
- not very strong

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) All of the above are approved.

message 16: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Mar 22, 2016 08:30PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Name:
Onyx

I leave my past behind. Age cannot define me nor my fangs.

Tribe:
None

Tribes are flimsy promises of security. The real life of a wolf is alone, roughing it in the wilderness.

Bounty Hunter

You cannot hide form me. I will track you down.

Personality :
Onyx is clever and sly. She hangs around Tribe territories, harassing wolves stupid enough to go out alone and stealing prey. She always asks for materials such as leather from pelts when she returns her quarry. Onyx never trusts anyone and is always taking advantage of others.

I don't walk. I saunter, because I know nobody can hurt me.

Appearance:
Pelt:
description
Armor:
description"/
(just leg armor)
She wears a wolf skull without the lower jaw over her own face that fits her like a mask and has been colored black and red to strike fear in her enemies.

History:

"Mom?" Onyx squeaked. She had hidden like her mother had asked, right before the Tribe wolves attacked. She clawed out of the brambles and gasped. Her mother lay on the group, blood pooling from her neck. Onyx rushed over.
"Mommy, Mommy, don't die," she pleaded, pushing her nose into her mother's cold fur. "Wake up Mommy..."
Onyx cried all night, curled up in her mother's body. She stayed awake until dawn, then spent the rest of the day digging a huge hole until her claws hurt. Anger had taken over now, making her work relentlessly. She buried her mother at sundown, vowing to avenge her death. Then she set off into the forest, not looking back.

Onyx put on a burst of speed and brought down the deer. She dug into its soft belly while it was still warm. She remembered her mother as she ate, which was rare. She barely thought about her anymore. Onyx pushed aside the thought and continued eating until she couldn't anymore. She picked up the carcass and dragged it back to her temporary den so no Tribe wolves could get it. She had purposefully hunted in their territory, as if to punish them for the unfairness in her life, all of which was their fault.

She was getting close. Onyx always knew when she was. The scent trail became rushed and panicked as her quarry realized she was right on their tail. How fortunate that she had realized the way to properly deal with the Tribes. Her nose was too good to just use for hunting. Why not take advantage of her worst enemies while she was at it? She slowed to a halt. The runaway criminal was just ahead, stopping for a break. She crept forward, haunches waggling, ready to strike.

Family:
None

Family? The Tribes killed my only family. The only real family I have is my skill and my sense of revenge.

Friends:
None

Friends mean nothing. They are fake.

Mate/Crush:
None

Other:
Has a sense of revenge for the Tribes after how they treated her.

message 17: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Dec 17, 2015 02:36PM) (new)

Estrella

Age (be general, it doesn't have to be exact):
Slightly Over Middle Aged- 5 human years

Tribe:
Breeze Tribe

Queen

Personality:
Estrella is loving to all of her family, including all of Breeze Tribe. She is smart and witty and likes to be sarcastic but it is all to keep the others in line. No one has a better relationship with her than her daughter, Serria. Serria was her last child and Estrella feels compulsed to protect her. She is protective of her entire Tribe and family but is guarded when around hostile or unfamiliar wolves.

Appearance:
description
Waterstone bracelet:
description"/
(goes on her left forepaw)

History:
Estrella was the kind of princess everyone reads about in storybooks (the humans, that is). She was and still is gracious and devoted her life to her people. Nothing really special has happened to her, but she tells nobody where her treasured waterstone bracelet comes form. Nobody needs to know. Not yet.

Family:
Mate- king
Children- Princess Serria, etc.

Friends:
Everyone in the Breeze Tribe

Mate/Crush:
Mate- the king

Other:
none

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) All of the above are approved

message 19: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Dec 17, 2015 02:36PM) (new)

Skyfall

Tribe:
Star Tribe

Prince

Personality:
Skyfall is slightly arrogant but in a good way. He is always confidant and slightly flirty, always chatting it up with the ladies. He may seem rash and quick to act but he is thoughtful and kind and loves his people and family.

description

History:
Skyfall was adopted, found in Tribeless territory and taken in by the queen. He has no memory of his past and would like to keep it that way.

Family:
King, queen, siblings

Friends:
All

Mate/Crush:
Open and wants one

Other:
None

message 20: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Mar 22, 2016 08:32PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Birth
-------------------

Name
~Cedar

Appearance
description
Eye:
[image error]

Birth Location
~Under bush on the border between Leaf Tribe and Rock Tribe

Birth Date
~March 27

Zodiac
~Sun- Aries
~Moon- Aquarius

Tribe
-------------------

Birth Tribe
~Rock Tribe/Leaf Tribe

Current Tribe
~Leaf Tribe

Parents' Tribes
~King- Father- Leaf Tribe
~Commoner- Mother- Rock Tribe

Rank
~King

Personal Life
---------------------

Personality
~Cedar is secretive and cautious and rarely confers with anyone except his advisors and family. Although he loves his family and Tribe he often feels oppressed and threatened in the presence of so many wolves and prefers to stay in the shadows. He is an excellent fighter and would give his life for his Tribe. Cedar speaks in undertones and may often seem angry but really he is just concealing his feelings.

~Deep down, Cedar is vulnerable. He needs the security of his family and Tribe to feel safe. He has a reason, though. Because of his shady past that left wolves questioning his right to be king, he fears that he will be usurped and possibly killed. He doesn't hide his past, though, because the Old Code demands honesty.

~Dawn
~Darkness
~Security
~Old Code
~Family
~Leaf Tribe

Dislikes
~Loud noises
~Enemies getting the better
~Inter-Tribal relationships
~His past
~Being exposed

History

~"This is wrong," Amalia whispered. Gray shook his massive head.
"No one will know. Are the cubs-?"
Amalia dropped her head with a sigh.
"Just one. Healthy. Male. Would you like to see him?"
Gray nodded vigorously, acting almost childish at the prospect of meeting his son. He didn't care that his Tribe didn't view him in the nicest light. They believed he had no mate, no queen, but when he brought his son home he would prove to them. Gray ducked inside the bush den and gasped with delight. One wriggling cub greeted him- a russet colored one, like his mother. Gray licked the top of his head and turned his warm eyes to Amalia.
"He's perfect," he rumbled happily.

~Cedar slunk through the woods, keeping to the shadows.
I'm half-Tribe! I'm a disgrace! I ought to... I ought to... I don't know.
His father had revealed to him his parentage and he was ashamed that his father- the KING, no less- had broken the Old Code. And soon everyone would know. Cedar sighed. It was no use trying to escape it. He would embrace his history and prove that it could not define him.

Relationships
------------------------

Family
~Mate: (undetermined)
~Children: (undetermined)

Friends
~No close friends

Mate
~Queen: (undetermined)

Please state your name and your business with me.

message 21: by Daniel (last edited Dec 17, 2015 04:46PM) (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 2 comments Name: Spot
Tribe: Rock
Personality: Secretive, forgiving and you fall in love with his cuteness
Appearance: He has blue eyes and gray fur and he has pointy ears
History: When he was born, his one dream is to be a knight. His parents were 100% supportive, but when his sister came along, things turned a little... crazy. She dreamed about being a princess, but he persuades her to become a knight instead, like him. They still fight to this day.
Family:
Mother: Lily
Father: Xavier
Sister: Rose
Friends: His sister, no one else
Mate/Crush: Open
Other: None

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Dec 17, 2015 04:41PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Name: Almeia

Looks exactly like this, marks and all

Tribe: Leaf Tribe Princess, Half Breed

Personality: touchy if anyone questions her about her loyalty, but generally helpful, caring, and kind, but at the same time, defensive and tries to fit in with everyone else. She thinks that if anyone were to discover her secret, they would throw her out. She is fiery and always in motion.

Appearance:
Without wings, of course

History: found in the wilderness, the queen took her in and adopted her as her daughter

Family: adopted mother and father, King and Queen

Other:

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 17, 2015 09:10PM) (new)

Name: Adouri

Tribe: None, everyone knows she is a halfbreed (Is that okay? if it isn't then startribe)

Personality: Bitter but friendly when you get to know him. he is a strong runner and hunter and pretty wily too. But he can be a little crazy too especially when people are mean to him about being a halfbreed, he is also malnurished.

Appearance:
kind of like this, but where the blue is there is coyote coloring and no wings
description

History: Has lived all his life as an outcast, since no tribes were willing to let a halfbreed in.

Family: None that he knows of, only his sister, who he hasn't seen for a while.

Other: is a half breed, and everyone hates him for it.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) All of the above are approved.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Artemis

Age (be general, it doesn't have to be exact): A teenager. 15 in human years

Tribe: Star Tribe

Personality (in accordance to their Tribe but still their own character): Very kind to others below and above her rank. She is very loyal to her tribe and tries to obey the Old Code. She believes in justice, mercy, and second chances, which can sometimes make her a little rebellious. She is very humble but can be easily offended.

Appearance (link and/or description): She is pure white, with sapphire blue eyes. https://www.google.com/search?q=pure+...

History: Nothing special

Family: The royal family

Friends: None right now

Mate/Crush: None, but she really, really wants to find someone.

Other:

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) All are approved.

Vanessa, I have a wolf named Estrella already. Sorry. Should I change mine?

message 27: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Jan 09, 2016 08:58PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Name: Regal Shadow (Only let's a few close friends call her Regal)

Dominance: Well Respected

Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/w...

Personality: Shadow is a loner through and through. She doesn't like being told what to do. She's very content with being a loner. She tried to be in a pack once a long time ago but absolutely hated it. She's relatively nice to pack wolves but if they disrespect her, she'll fight to the death. Which has always resulted in the opponent's death. She's brave, and sometimes reckless. If she ever sees or hears a wolf in trouble she won't hesitate to help, but she's gotten really hurt from rushing into unrequited battles.

History: Her parents died in a forest fire when she was still a pup. Another loner who was running from the fire took her in until she could fend for herself. She still meets up with that loner sometimes but she stays in her own territory most of the time, defending it from pack wolves.

Kin: She has no living kin that she is aware of.

Crush: Not gonna happen

Mate: Not interested

Other: I can't think of anything else

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Approved. Next time, Sarah, tell me how many years, don't just give me a number. Other than that you are good to go! ^-^

message 29: by Mahlia (last edited Dec 22, 2017 08:37AM) (new)

Mahlia Name: Stalker of the Dark (only members of the royal family may call him Shadow)

description

His only form of jewlery, something passed through his family
description

Personality: Stalker of the Dark is a very high strung, authoritative figure. With his powerful voice and commanding nature, he unintentionally forces other wolves to follow and obey him. He is very convincing when he needs to be and would someday love to have pups of his own. King Stalker of the Dark rules Breeze Tribe next to Queen Estrella.

History: He started out as a no good, scrappy wolf, disregarded by almost everyone. But his mother had faith in his future. She worked hard to ensure that Stalker had a place among his fellow wolves. His father, former king, had been suffering from heart failure for a very long time. Stalker's mother new they didn't have much time left so she chose Stalker to rule after his father passed on. Sure enough, when he became of age, the King passed away in his sleep and Stalker of the Dark was given the family pendant as sign that he was now King.

Kin
Mother- Solstice- alive, but not for much longer
The royal family

Crush/Mate: Queen Estrella

Other:

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments name Keyshashy
age 8 (wolf years)
Tribe: Star tribe

Personality She's soft spoken and gentle, can be strict when it comes to medical needs. Is skilled anough to do many medical practices evan when on the field exploring or heaven forbid war.she doesn't care weather your from her tribe or another if you need medical attention she will give it to you. She tends to be timid and shy unless giving medical treatment.

Appearance [image error] her eye colors are, right eye is sky blue left eye is aqua green

History: growing up she watched as her brothers and sisters past away from illnesses or server injuries as she could do nothing to save then feeling so helpless inspired her to become the best healer she could be. Her focus to help others became so strong she secluded herself will she learned making her timid and shy around others but if or when another kin needs medical attention her shyness and timidness fanashes as she puts her heart and soul into helping others.

Family:
Father: Reeve
Mother: Serak

Friends:open

Mate/Crush: none yet.
(It will take a lot to pull her out of her shell)

Other:
To help others no matter who.

Dislikes
Fighting
Wars
Violence
Arguments "we're all brothers and sisters of the moon stop this needless petty squabbles."

Advantages
Can do her job evan when low on supplies for medical means.

Is a powerful swimmer and can hold her breath for quit some time.

Disadvantages:
Can't fight/refuses to really.

Will tend to anyone's injuries evan exiles.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Both are approved.

My grandmother has a horse named Keysashay!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." wrote: "I do a lot of fantasy writing to help with my dyslexia and names just come to me. That and I love writing stories were the characters just kind of build them selves."

I am the same! O,O

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Emily ~I am Yodaline~ wrote: "Name: Regal Shadow (Only let's a few close friends call her Regal)

Dominance: Well Respected

Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/w......"

Oh I almost forgot! Vixen is a fox term. She-wolf is for Wolves. XD

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) It is? *Googles it and blushes* Oops!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) It's okay.

message 37: by Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (last edited Jan 10, 2016 07:14PM) (new)

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Name: Kenerick

Tribe:Breeze tribe

Personality: He's friendly but his mood can easly change fast. He inspires too be so much more. He loves to play and pace.

Appearance (link and/or description):http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/wolves/im...

History: growing up his parents learned that there was something wrong immediately, his mood would change evan when there was nothing there to change it. He would go from happy to full out aggression for no reason at all. Not knowing what to do they raised him the best they could evan with his random emotions making it hard for them.

Family: Father- Thox.
Mothet- Fiira.

Other:
Daydreaming
Noise.

Dislikes.
Silence
Staying still
Being board.

Flaws
Daydreams to the point were he doesn't know who's around.
His mood can change randomly at anytime

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Approved! He's lovely.

message 40: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Jul 29, 2016 03:11PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Name: Miracle

Age (be general, it doesn't have to be exact): 16ish in wolf years

Tribe: Breeze Tribe

Personality: Miracle is about the most energetic member of Breeze Tribe you'll ever meet, in bursts. She's always looking for something to do. Well, when she's not passed out from lack of energy. She's only energetic for about seven hours, then she has to take a three hour nap to feel able to stand.

Appearance (link and/or description): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

History: She's had a pretty normal life. One of her biggest memories is her first hunt. She had killed a mountain goat that fed many of her Tribe. She was very proud. She carved one of the horns with her teeth and claws until it resembled a running wolf. She's hidden it in a hollow tree that only she knows about. She sometimes goes to that tree and looks at her work when she feels sad or lonely.

Family: Queen Estrella, King Shadow

Friends: Sadly, her only friend a loner named Regal Shadow

Mate/Crush: None

Other: She always wears an amulet her friend gave her. http://img06.deviantart.net/c0b6/i/20...

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) She looks like one of my dogs.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) She's like me too! :P

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) EmeraldBookDragon ~A storm has broken and I am at sea~ wrote: "She looks like one of my dogs."

:) In real life or on the group? I can change her appearance if I need to, to get her approved.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Emily ~I am Yodaline~ wrote: "EmeraldBookDragon ~A storm has broken and I am at sea~ wrote: "She looks like one of my dogs."

:) In real life or on the group? I can change her appearance if I need to, to get her approved."

RL

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Lol! Kk. :3 Is she approved...?

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Name: Kurth

Tribe: rock tribe.

Personality: he loves to dig and be dirty. Hates water and being wet unless it's too get a drink. Loves to hunt for himself and does not trust others easily.

Appearance:https://www.google.com/search?q=dirty...

History: He was born in star tribe but raised to be rock tribe. Becouse of one of his adventures he took a sever blow to the head and forgot his past and the rock tribe took him in as one of there own. He may never remember his own family.

Family: (open)
Real parents are star tribe.

Foster parents are rock tribe.

Other:
Likes.
Loves digging holes but not filling them in.

Loves to hide from others.

Loves to be dirty.

Dislikes.
Swimming.

Water.

Being clean.

Flaws.
No memories of his past.

Can't swim.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Approved! I should make mine...

« previous 1 3 4 5