What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. a special ops returns home on a mission reconnects with first love [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kambria (new)

Kambria | 11 comments I read a book five years ago I think was a red paperback it was about a special operative it opened up with him sitting in a hotel room being debriefed about his next mission he had to go back to his hometown maybe DC? So he goes back and he runs into his first/only love her mother is the senator is somehow tied in the the mission he grew up on the streets with a bunch of other kids his age stealing cars and they had sort of like a little gang stealing from the rich when he met the senators girl at the hotel he was stilling from they spent the weekend together and fell in love I think they were going to run away together he waited on her but she never cane her mother found out about the relationship and had her shipped away to a boarding school/convent The story Is told by both POVs in present tense and flashbacks of how they meet In their teens please help me!

There's a book I've been obsessed about finding I read it about five years ago I think it was a small red paperback it was about a special operative it opened up with him sitting in a hotel room being debriefed about his next mission he had to go back to his hometown maybe Washington DC? So he goes back and he runs into his first/only love her mother is the senator is somehow tied in the the mission ..he grew up on the streets with a bunch of other kids his age stealing cars and they had sort of like a little gang stealing from the rich when he met the senators girl at the hotel he was stilling from they spent the weekend together and fell in love I think they were going to run away together he waited on her but she never cane her mother found out about the relationship and had her shipped away to a boarding school/convent The story Is told by both POVs in present tense and flashbacks of how they meet In their teens please help me!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Kambria, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book. Good luck with your search!

message 3: by Kambria (new)

Kambria | 11 comments Thank you!

message 4: by Kris (last edited Dec 07, 2015 08:40AM) (new)

Crazy Cool by Tara Janzen seems to match your description.

message 5: by Kambria (new)

Kambria | 11 comments Oh my gosh thank you so much of been searching for this for years!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Great! Glad you found your book. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Crazy Cool (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tara Janzen (other topics)