Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > OPEN FOR BOOK REVIEWS

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bea (new)

Bea Flores (flrsbea) | 6 comments Hi! I'm Bea Flores. I'm a Filipino blogger and the founder of Bloggers Unite. Base from the title of this topic, I'm open for book reviews due to the fact that it's almost holiday! I review all kinds kf genres, don't worry. If you're interested, you can email me: abookwithbea@gmail.com and feel free to check out my blog: abookwithbea.wordpress.com

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm gonna email you my book when I get home if that's ok with you. It's already published but I'm trying to get reviews on Amazon. Would you be willing to post your review on Amazon?

message 3: by Casey (new)

Casey Lehman | 29 comments I'd love a review for The TalonFyre Chronicles! It would be great if you did that!

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Girardin | 43 comments Hi Bea!
I'm going to email you about my mystery novel, The French De Ception by Jennifer A. Girardin The French De Ception A Moriston House Mystery (A Lord Hugo Anstead Mystery Book 1) by Jennifer Girardin
I would greatly appreciate a review! :)
My book is free on Amazon for Kindle Unlimited, and I'll email you the details.
Thanks,
Jennifer

message 5: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Johnson (JanieOh) | 5 comments Bea,
Thanks for offering!
Anger of the Free Folk by J.L. Johnson
Check your e-mail! I sent you a book!
I hope you enjoy it,
Janie

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Trundle (RyanTrundle) | 9 comments Harry Bobbington by Ryan Trundle

I thought I would introduce Harry Bobbington a little better.

This is a chapters book about a Boy called Harry. He lives with his family in a rather nice house in London.

The book is set out to run across two days. There are 18 chapters and lots of fun inside the book.

Harry is in himself very outgoing and He acts near enough all the way through the book.

The Bobbingtons are the most average functional modern day family and the adore each other in the normal dont talk to me way.

But in essence the book keeps anybody reading it until their eyes need to close.

It has a day trips to the beach the chapter is entitled Crabs and apple floaters. Which is more than funny. It explores our solar system and it has lots of songs and fun things to say and do.

There are bedtime stories in the book that that will give any parent a lot of fun.

Over the short period of this year 1026 Harry Bobbington Books have been purchased. We are very much believing in Bobbington.

One of our readers has also told us that their child's school grades have improved dramatically in English writing because of Harry Bobbington. Were making a trip to a lot of schools in the new year and we cannot wait.

Please take a bit of time out of your life to look at Harry Bobbington.

It is Available on Amazon Paperback £4.99 and Kindle £1.99

It was written for the world to enjoy. As it has been noted it is a release from the mundane day to day.

Its up to you here is the link that I think you should click.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Bobbing...