TBR Jar Challenge 2015 discussion

December 2015 - What Is Your Reading Challenge?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nisha (new)

Nisha (nisharangdal) So the end of the year is finally upon us. And so is the last challenge in our TBR Jar Challenge. Honestly, even though I did not complete two challenges in the whole year, I feel slightly accomplished that I was able to finish nine, and I hope I can finish this last and tenth one because it's gonna be a busy month people. It's gonna be a busy month.

Anyway, my challenge for the last month of the year - December - is "Read a Book that Someone Else Picks Out for You." And I'm not quite sure what to read yet, I have to ask someone. But if you have any suggestions, leave them down below or send me a message. :)

Good luck!

message 2: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 1 comments My TBR challenge for December is Finish a series. I'm thinking I'm going to read the Lunar chronicles, I started it and I got distracted by a new release, really excited to read this and hopefully just marathon this series.

message 3: by Nisha (new)

Nisha (nisharangdal) Hanna wrote: "My TBR challenge for December is Finish a series. I'm thinking I'm going to read the Lunar chronicles, I started it and I got distracted by a new release, really excited to read this and hopefully ..."

Ah.. I read the first three books and although the fourth one came out it's really expensive where i live. Plus, i have a slew of exams right around the corner and I doubt i'd have time to read 'Winter'. It's a good series though. Not the best in my opinion, but i like the way meyer does the whole fairytale retelling thing.