Relinquut Corpus Meum - An Advanced Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Command > application

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 560 comments Mod
Here is where moderator applications shall be. At the present moment ( 12.4.15 ), I am looking for only one moderator. Please fill in the application, and by the end of next week, I will have reached my decision. Accepted member(s) will be informed, and an announcement will be made before I close this thread.
Name:
Time Zone:
Ideas for the Roleplay:
Activity:
Roleplay Sample:

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Name: Sarah
Time Zone: EST
Ideas for the Roleplay: I'm a fan of politics, and I think it would be interesting for there to be some kind of insurgency among either the White Lotus (through demon infiltration), or perhaps dissention and discord among the demons.
Activity: I am online on weekdays, and usually ghosting on weeknights and weekends, though I have my random bouts of activity
Roleplay Sample: (view spoiler)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 44 comments Name: Denver
Time Zone: Central
Ideas for the Roleplay: I think it would be very interesting to see what would happen if you do decide to have the angels step into this, which I have a few ideas for. I also think it would be very interesting if the Vatican got corrupted by the Demons, if one infiltrated the 'holy land.'
Activity: online practically all the time tbh...except for the seven hours at night when I sleep
Roleplay Sample:
(view spoiler)

message 4: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 466 comments Mod
[ Name ] Kikki
[ Time Zone ] Eastern
[ Ideas for the Roleplay ]
- Demons infiltrating the White Lotus to gather intel, maybe even attempting to corrupt those with artifacts to get some more powerful demons on their side
- White Lotus researchers make an artifact that can make someone pass for a demon and they infiltrate the demons for intel
- Angels stepping in, like Denver said, would also be hella rad and interesting
- The embodiment of each sin being made (like one specifically Lust, Wrath, Envy, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, and Pride) as like Lucifer's second in commands, made to oppose the angels centuries ago by being the opposite of the angels (Pride, the opposite of Humility. Then Wrath against Patience, Envy against Kindness, Gluttony against Abstinence, Lust against Chastity, Diligence against Sloth, and Liberality against Greed.) While not all the sins would still be interested in the war, some might be ah....easily distracted by other things, the ones left can be ranked as higher ups compared to the Kings or the Knights cause they were essentially made first or w/e (not counting Lucifer, his wife, or any kids they gave birth to of course) Then you could have angels made who are the opposites of the sins and maybe at one point a super awesome battle between sins and virtues can happen!
- Assassination attempts on Lucifer and the heads of the White Lotus
[ Activity ] On a lot, moreso in certain groups (like this one) then others (like Mirrorwood)
[ Roleplay Sample ] (view spoiler)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm removing my application because I realize that I might not be as available to help out if/when necessary.

message 6: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Okay, thank you for letting me know ^-^

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) NP. Of course I'll still be active to RP our kings. :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

name ;; zwink
time zone ;; mountain time
ideas for the roleplay ;; what all these other people said are hella cool, and i'd love to see all of it, but i'd also like to see potentially another small group of neutrals, people who want to see both sides fall, believing that the reason for all of the bad in the world is due to the two sides fighting constantly. they probably wouldn't be well funded, and have to do everything in secret, because both sides would be well able to shut down their operation.
activity ;; it may not seem like it now, but i really am active. i've been busy as hell with finals, but tuesday is the last of it, and then i have a month off. so, aside from work, i'll be on practically all the time. next semesters schedule will also allow me greater freedom to get on.
roleplay sample ;; (view spoiler)

message 9: by ash. (new)

ash.
name ;; ashley; nicknames include ash, ashes, lee and suzy q.
time zone ;; eastern time zone ( I'm from vermont, where we worship cows and ice cream )
idea's for the roleplay ;; well, for starters I love this group and I thought 'why the heck not' in applying to help you out with anything you need. for an idea I was thinking that maybe there can be a group of humans that made a deal with lucifer years ago ( a small clan of people ) they can call themselves the black lotus. The deal was that they help protect them in exchange for the clan to have an immortal life?
activity ;; I'm on goodreads at least every day for a good portion of time. When I have work or school or either family things I'm not on GR. I may pop up occasionally to check in and see whats going on.
roleplay sample ;;
(view spoiler)

message 10: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

ugh ugh ugh
it's so hard to chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose

message 11: by dyanne, fallen angel (last edited Dec 22, 2015 10:36AM) (new)

dyanne | 125 comments Mod
name: dyanne
time zone: pacific standard time
ideas for the roleplay: //crashes in unfashionably late, as usual// honestly, I thought I was done roleplaying for good, but then I got this group invite and... well. I want some inner white lotus corruption. Humans who are willing to give up their morality for the sake of immortality, even if it means questionable compromises and sacrifices. I want them to believe that this is the only way forward, to have fought in one too many wars and feel the hopelessness and desperation constantly dragging them down. I want demon souls that, for unknown reasons, start decomposing, higher-level thought dissolving and giving way to a much more monstrous, primal beast within. I want bodies that suddenly reject the foreign beings within them. I want jealousy and lust and greed to consume both sides. I want the humans on the outside to desperately grapple with loose ends, groping for the truth and ending up tangling themselves further into the mess. I don't necessarily believe another group has to be created-- with the resources you've provided us, there's plenty of room for development and corruption and secrets and betrayals-- let's now bring those fiends to light, shall we?
activity: now that finals are over, I'll be on every day or every other day. I'm usually always ghosting, and notifs link directly to my email, so while I may not be 100% active, I can always be ready to pop in when needed.
roleplay sample: (view spoiler)

message 12: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

...why y'all gotta be so good?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.