Heat Heat discussion

dialogue

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylematsen (last edited Dec 04, 2015 09:57AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kylematsen “If you converted a water fountain into a fire fountain, then you’d have what it takes to stoke the heat I have for you in my heart.” This quote is one of the best quotes in the book i think. In this book there are many quotes like this. the important things to pay attention in dialogue is tone and how the quote is being said. The tone is inspiring. It is being said in a happy kinda way. Is there another quote that anyone thinks is as good as this.

Josh Fader The quote is insparational I agree but you can't say the tone is inspring because tone is the way an author feels about something and puts his emotions into a piece of writing or dialogue. But you can say it is being said in a happy way and that's what you said also.

Kylematsen Good point made Josh. I would say the tone is love. I think this because the author uses a very touching metaphor to explain his love for the girl.

message 4: by Josh (new) - added it

Josh Sanders i agree he loves that girl a lot and do you think it could be distracting him from baseball?

message 5: by Rc (last edited Oct 27, 2016 07:26AM) (new) - added it

Rc Parham Josh wrote: "i agree he loves that girl a lot and do you think it could be distracting him from baseball?"

Yes I think it can because he really cares about her.