The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1) The Sword of Summer discussion

Have you read it?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE END!!! THE END WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! NO SPOILERS SHALL BE GIVEN BUT THE END WAS SOSOSOSOSOSO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AJKDLFHGEOEFFWPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ottie Yes! It has the usual Rick Riordan-y goodness to it too and it was amazing to see that same lovable snark back

Nabiya I'm in the middle of reading it and I love it so far!!! And by the way, anyone willing to be friends?

Izzy I loved that book so much! It was a whole new look on the Norse Gods I enjoyed reading yet another great Rick Riordan book!!

Addie I love Norse mythology and know a lot about it to and this book really impressed me and was amazing of course. every rick riordan book is. XD

ottie AgileHappyStar wrote: "I'm in the middle of reading it and I love it so far!!! And by the way, anyone willing to be friends?"
Yeah I am. Weren't Annabeth's cameos amazing? :D

Piper Love love love it!!!!!!! I finished it so quick I almost cried when it was done!!! Ugh, still waiting! An entire year!

Molly I finished it and I loved it! I have heard a lot of people say that Magnus has basically the same voice as Percy, and I kind of agree, but at the same time, it was still a good book.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Deepika wrote: "AgileHappyStar wrote: "I'm in the middle of reading it and I love it so far!!! And by the way, anyone willing to be friends?"
Yeah I am. Weren't Annabeth's cameos amazing? :D"

THEY WERE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Athena wrote: "OMG!! Has anyone read this??? I've started it and I love it already!!!! [spoilers removed]"

IKR it also ties into the Kane Chronicles

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I love how it does that! And the foreshadowing there was gonna be a crossover wiith the kc were amazing! And mentioning the hoo and kc in mc were <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!

Gynger Fyer Rose got it as a birthday present and I read it in one day, then reread it the next day.
Now, the year needs to hurry up and send me the next book.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Kylee~Percabeth~Captain Swan~Romione~Fourtris~ wrote: "I love how it does that! And the foreshadowing there was gonna be a crossover wiith the kc were amazing! And mentioning the hoo and kc in mc were <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!"

I started a discussion topic on this for the ultimate crossover

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Gynger wrote: "Rose got it as a birthday present and I read it in one day, then reread it the next day.
Now, the year needs to hurry up and send me the next book."

I preordered this one three to four months before it came out I hate waiting for books