The Alchemyst discussion

Roleplay stuff > Roleplay!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 260 (260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 128 comments Mod
(( role play here! check polls first though....))

message 2: by Zunpip (new)

Karma walked into The Raven where she worked instantly the smell of sage surrounded her along with the white smoke that came from burning it. Her co-worker Jen smiled at her "Hey glad you could make it, I was begging to think I would have to work alone" Karma laughed "Sorry Jen, I go distracted!" Jen rolled her eyes and went to the back of the store to do inventory Karma slid behind the counter, careful not to knock over and of the crystal balls that sat there, she hoped some one would come since The Raven wasn't doing so well, a customer or a new worker would be nice. Even though they did not have a lot of traffic there was a lot to do.
Jen walked though the beaded curtain that served as a door to the store room " I have to get the new oder, can you watch the shop?" Jen tossed her the keys
"Yep!" Karma said, catching the keys I guess I have no voice in the matter any way" Jen nodded "you got that right, can you also put up a help wanted sign? I won't be back for a while, bye!" the bell on the door jingled as it closed behind her. Karma tapped the red and white 'HELP WANTED' sign on the door and then went back to her seat behind the counter polishing bits of stone.

message 3: by Zunpip (new)

((look I found the roleplay!))

message 4: by ]-[olden (last edited Jul 22, 2009 07:35PM) (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments Stephen heaved a huge bale of herbs onto the cart and then drove of towards the Raven when he got there he screeched to a stop and went inside he told the girl behind the counter that her order was here "do you want me to unload it?" he asked

message 5: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments Feria came out. "Oh, you can unload it anywhere."

message 6: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments james nodded and began lifting the large bales setting them down carefully he looked at Feria "so" he said " when will you need your next order you seem to go thru this stuff pretty fast."

message 7: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments "I don't know. A few weeks." Feria calculated. "See you then I guess." she waved sweetly.

message 8: by ]-[olden (last edited Jul 22, 2009 07:35PM) (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments Stephen smiled then shook his head she was probably already going out with some one

message 9: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments (( ok how do the powers work i am really confused))

message 10: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((will be on and off))

message 11: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments ((?))

message 12: by Zunpip (new)

((kk))

((right now none of of knows about the powers we are just normal people, we think. Some how we need to become awakened by an elder then learn any type of element power we want.))

message 13: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((it'll take a littlw while to reply to your comments, oh and who's James? I thought you were Stephen...))

message 14: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments (( i was? ok sorry i get confused i have a lot of charries on various rps))

message 15: by Zunpip (new)

Karma came around from the counter "Yes! the new order. We were running dangerously low on white sage."

message 16: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments (( element? please explain))

message 17: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments Stephen frowned "i thought you wanted red sage" ((lol))

message 18: by Zunpip (new)

((You know like Wind, fire, water, earth. oh and spirit but that one is a secret ))

message 19: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments (( thats it?))

message 20: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments Feria looked down on the bale. "Oh no. You got our order wrong! It was 4 bales of white sage and 1 bale of red. Now it's the exact opposite."

message 21: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((the elements are water, fire, earth and air.))

message 22: by Zunpip (new)

((yeppers))

message 23: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments ((k)) Stephen mutter a profanity and said "that stupid brother of mine he never gets it right next time just call me directly" he said scribbling down his number on a pad "ill go fix your order and give you a voucher for three bales"

message 24: by Zunpip (new)

Karma looked at the sage "And we needed some lemon grass too" she said

message 25: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments "right" stephen said "how many bales"

message 26: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments Feria nodded. "It's okay. Mistakes happen. Thanks anyways."

message 27: by Zunpip (new)

"not bales, just a few bags, like six" Karma said "unless they are very small bales"

message 28: by Zunpip (new)

((peoples sage does not come in bales like hay more like tiny bundles or large bages))

((byez people))

message 29: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((aw!))

message 30: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments Stephen smiled "bags it is" then turning to Feria he said "are you doing any thing on saturday?"

message 31: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments ((sorry i know not ofany of this))

message 32: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments Feria shugged. "Sleep in, TV, lunch, nap, computer, sleep."

message 33: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments stephen was kinda taken aback but he went on with it any ways "would you want to see a movie or something?""

message 34: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((brb))

message 35: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments ((k))

message 36: by siyao (last edited Jul 22, 2009 08:10PM) (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((back))

"Um...sure." Feria said, unsure. She never had went out with anybody.

message 37: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments ((crap is he younger i allways make my characters older i will change it))

message 38: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((ha ha! thanks!))

message 39: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments (( i am so embarrassed ~blushes~))

message 40: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((it's okay))

message 41: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments (( k lets role play))

message 42: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((ok, but it's your turn.))

message 43: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments ((ummmmm)) stephens eyes brithend (the aurora around him flared ) "cool what movie do you want to see"

message 44: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((sory, hw))

Feria's aura also wavered. "Anything's fine. See you Saturday." she winked

message 45: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments Stephen grinned and made his way to the truck picking up the bales as he went

message 46: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments Feria's smile lasted way longer then she intended it to.

((ok, now what.))

message 47: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments (( idk play raven claw i am on it now))

message 48: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((Ravenclaw? which RP?))

message 49: by ]-[olden (new)

]-[olden (holden_) | 82 comments ((? rp rp rp rp the raven claw one what do you mean))

message 50: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 86 comments ((oh, kk!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6