Shut Up & Read discussion

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
This topic is about Six of Crows
Archived BOTM > December BOTM- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Happy reading!

message 2: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Can't wait!

Ashley | 7 comments This book just became available from my hold list at the library and I can't wait to read it !

This book is some kind of A-mazing! This is something I would read again and I don't say that about too many books! The writing and the characters are out of this world!

Astoria  (astoriamalfoy) | 5 comments I think Inej is such an amazing character.

Tracey (addicted_to_reading) HOLY CHEESE BALLS! This book was awesome. Bardugo really took her Grisha world and turned it all the way up. The setting, the plot, the characters; everything was perfect. I loved all the action and how grown up the group was even though they were teens. The subtle romance between each pairing was amazing as well. Nothing felt forced. It all flowed. That ending was just torture though. You can't flip the script like that and then keep me hanging. That's just not fair.

Tracey wrote: "HOLY CHEESE BALLS! This book was awesome. Bardugo really took her Grisha world and turned it all the way up. The setting, the plot, the characters; everything was perfect. I loved all the action an..."

I know! This book was perfect and I agree 100%!!!

message 8: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) I'm finally reading this! I agree with you guys, I love the multiple points of view and getting to know all the characters, which are all so flawed and interesting. I'm at 25% and really looking forward to seeing where it goes!