Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

3-E Class Campus > Forest Clearing.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 188 comments Mod
A small clearing in the forest brush nearby the school often used by students on lunch break or free time.

message 2: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Edward sat in the clearing on a large rock as he was drawing the scenery on his sketch pad that he recently bought. Due to his many others being filled up during the week.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey was new to this class. Last year, he had attended Class 4-A. He had been at the top of his class. Grades that couldn't even be fathomed by some of his colleagues. He sat atop a tree, watching Edward with a raised eyebrow. He had been here for a few hours in fact, and so he had been there before Edward sat down. His eyes narrowed in on Edward like binoculars, as he had a pair of translucent contacts in that worked like such. He'd made them the year before during a dj session in order to properly zero in on the buttons in such low lighting.

message 4: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Edward smiled and said. "It is a nice day isn't it." He says as he puts his hand up and waves to Frey while facing away from him. His enhanced hearing could pick up many things. Leaves brushing in trees from all around, though he knew breathing when he could hear it. "I would think sitting in a tree is pretty uncomfortable though. I like this rock." He says with a light chuckle while running his hand through his silvery white hair.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey suddenly flipped down on the branch, looking as though he were about to fall before his knees caught and gripped the wood sturdily, "This is pretty comfortable broski." he said simply, shrugging as he stared over at the rather interesting looking boy, his eyes zeroing in on the sketch itself.

message 6: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

There was words on the page that said. 'I doubt it.' As Edward just chuckled away from what he had wrote on the page earlier. He happened to be germany's finest. He had thought of possible responses that Frey could have said as he was sitting there. The page also had a hand pointing almost exactly at Frey.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey stared at him, going silent for a moment as he stared at Edward with a blank look before smiling cooly, "So, what're ya doin out here in the woods?" he asked.

message 8: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well aside from taking in the beauty of the nature around, Drawing in my sketchbook, and talking to you..." He shrugged and turned towards him with a smile. "Nothing much really." He says with a tilt of the head. He used his implants to slow down his own perception of time in order to quickly look him over. Then going back to normal he says. "I like your contacts, Did you make them yourself?." He asks happily.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey shrugged, staring at him with a raised eyebrow, "Ye. What about yours?" he asked simply, considering that no one could just happen to know when another was wearing contacts. There were two possibilities. One, he had contacts and could literally see that Frey was wearing them. Or two, he had used high logistics to assume that Frey had seen the picture from so far away using his own contacts, which is why Frey didn't press on, which would also require high skills in logic. Either way, he wasn't dealing with a normal person.

message 10: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well actually I don't have contacts." He says as he lifts some hair up to reveal the scars on both sides of his head near his eyes. "You see I was born from putting select genes into my DNA that would alter some of my traits and capabilities. With that being said, I was born both blind and deaf. So the scientists gave me some experimental implants. that would let me see and hear." He explains with a smile as he stands up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey swung back and forth, staring towards him. The human's desperate need to correct things that are wrong. A prime display of manipulation. he thought as he needed, still keeping a calm composure, "Oh? What's yer name?" he asked. Born in a lab... must not have had parents either. he thought as well, gazing towards him with a rather unidentifiable emotion.

message 12: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"My name is Edward W. Heller." He says with a smile before looking at him and tilting his head once more. "What is your name?." He asks while putting his hands together infront of himself. Out of all the people he has met he was happy it was not another jerk from the main schools campus. "Oh wait let me guess." He paused before closing his eyes for a moment and then searching around before snapping his fingers and saying. "Frey Eagle Montra?." He says with a wide smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Frey's eyebrow raised just a little bit at that response, "Wow buddy, you must got a whole database of information in that head of yours" he said calmly, continuing to swing back and forth. Implants.. he said implants beforehand... Which means that if he was a biproduct of a government experiment, then he must have some abilities.. Like a sort of... loop hole into the government's database. he thought.

message 14: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well, I get my implants upgraded by the scientists every year and with my already very high amount of intelligence I am able to make their abilities about 10x stronger than normal. Which is very good in my opinion." He says with a smile before looking around. "I can access government records, town records and, even classified documents if I ever need to use some extra information." He says with a grin.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Good thing my birth was undocumented. That's not even my last name he thought to himself before shrugging, "Oh. That's cool" he said non chalantly.

message 16: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well what are you doing out here, People watching is your profession." He says as he walks over to a tree and crouches down before reaching behind it and grabbing a few objects that he kept well hidden as he walked back over to the rock he was sitting on before. "Unless you came here to train?."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "I am people watching aren't I?" he asked, tilting his head and staring down at him, "Unless you aren't "people", which, in all seriousness, I wouldn't doubt" he shrugged and stared down at him.

message 18: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well I am just a guy who wants to do the best I can." He says with a shrug as he closed his eyes and in one fluid motion he threw three knives with incredible speed and fluidity at a tree about 50ft away. Each knife hit with a spacing of exactly one inch between each knife.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments He didn't even look over at the knives, not seeming to care as he yawned and closed his eyes, "Hmmmmm... Training. Training for what exactly?" he asked, not knowing that they'd be spending E class year attempting to defeat a giant yellow octopus monster.

message 20: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"I won't spoil the surprise. I do that to often." He says with a smirk as he went to go take the knives out of the wood. "Besides I kinda just like testing my perception. To make sure my implants are working." He says as he takes the knives out of the tree one by one.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "reasonable enough" he replied as he turned his music up a little bit louder, opening one of his eyes and glancing over at him.

message 22: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He walked back over to his rock after retrieving the knives and sat back down as he set them down on the ground beside him. Taking a deep breath with a smile as he looks around.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Just like that, Frey was gone, having realized that he needed to get to work.

Avalon glanced around the woods silently, her hands folded behind her back, hair falling in her eyes. She didn't seem to care though, as she wasn't too worried about appearances here.

message 24: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

After hearing Frey leave he decided that the nature was so calming that he could open up a bit. Starting to sing a song as he closed his eyes so he could concentrate on his voice. His singing was one of his greater points considering all of his talents learning he picked up singing with ease.

((Kinda like this but with just a male voice.))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=089e_...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon glanced up from her walking, cringing faintly at the song. She personally didn't like that kind of music, but the voice was interesting. She peeked over at him, blinking when the tree cracked under her fingertips, letting out a loud, unpleasant whip as she struggled to put her gloves on.

message 26: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

The loud noise slightly startled him as he calmed down and used his hearing implants to listen closely. It sounded like a lighter breathing, like that of a girls. He turned towards her with a raised eyebrow as he looks at her with his nearly white eyes before saying. "A-Avalon is that you?." He says as he goes nearly wide eyed. He had been separated from her for quite a few years now. Not even his logic could calculate the chances of meeting her here.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon blinked, peeking around the tree and smiling, "Edward?" she murmured quietly, tilting her head.

message 28: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Its been awhile Avalon." He smiles as he shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair. "You startled me." He says with a small chuckle as he looks at her.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon glanced at the tree, blinking and blushing in a rather flustered state, "O-Oh! I..." she chuckled nervously, "I don't think trees like me" she mumbled.

message 30: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Its alright Avalon, I remember your strength. Though im sure the trees like you." He says with a smile as he stands up and walks over to her.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon blinked as she watched him, "W-Woah... You got taller" she pointed out, tilting her head. She'd actually had longer hair before. Much longer, around down to her waist. But she had it cut because she felt like it was too much of a burden. It was nice seeing an old friend though.

message 32: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Yeah. The scientists thought it would be better if I was grew to be a tall boy." He chuckles scratching the back of his head as he looked her over and said. "I like your hair Avalon." He smiles as he tilted his head.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon frowned, They didn't give me any pleasing physical attributes. Assholes she thought before smiling, "Thanks, I got it done... uh last year.. So why are you in the woods?" she asked.

message 34: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well I was admiring the wildlife while doing some sketches in my sketchbook." The amount of time he spent outside was huge considering how much he enjoyed nature. Though looking at her reminded him of his younger life. Which in all honesty for him, Was not so bad.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon nodded, "Can I.. see your sketches?" she asked with a smile.

message 36: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Sure you can." He says with a smile as he reached into the messenger bag that he was wearing and handed her the sketchbook. It was filled with drawings of wildlife and other landscapes from around the local area.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon smiled as she stared down at the drawings, "I can't draw, this is pretty great" she complimented.

message 38: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He rubbed back of his head and chuckled. "Its not that great. My art is just art." he smiles as he looks around and then back to her.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon shook her head quickly, "No no, really. Your attention to detail is amazing. You should become an artist" she said quickly, but then her attention faultered, "That is... if we make it passed this year" she murmured. She was "recruited" to kill this monster. If she weren't, she'd be back at the lab, as she hadn't been released quite yet.

message 40: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Edward smiled as he looked at her. "So I assume you know about our job in E-class eh." he says a sigh as he shook his head. "Don't worry. Im sure we will find a way to do this." He says with tilt of his head.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "Don't you know? We're not killing something of this world... we don't get normal weapons. And the thing can go at mach 20, I wouldn't doubt that it's listening right this second." she said, seeming anxious.

message 42: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"That is True Avalon I give you that. Though there is something you may be forgetting." He says with a smile as he puts his hand on her shoulder. "He is going to teach us how to kill him." he smiles. "Besides im sure it will be fun. Ive never been taught by a flying yellow octopus before." he says with a laugh. He was always so light hearted and calm about everything.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Avalon frowned, "But he doesn't want to die. Do you really think a bunch of highschool students could kill him?" she asked.

message 44: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well, It will be fun trying wont it. Maybe if we befriend him to such a degree he will forget to destroy the earth." He says with a light chuckle trying to lighten up her mood.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments "You think?" she chuckled faintly, looking a little sad.

message 46: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He smiles looking down at her. "Dont be sad." He says with a smile. "I always hated it when you were sad when we were kids." he says with a small smile as he patted her on the shoulder.

message 47: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

((Cry?. Wanna continue this RP?. The crickets have had it for two long.))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments ((Ummm I thought Edward was with Leora? *is confused* sorry if i'm beeing a bitch by butting in,I was just confused for a moment))

message 49: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

((This was before they were even on the beach. The rp was just never continued.))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments ((Oh,okay, again sorry for butting in,just was a tad confused and quite bored XD but are leora and edward still well...together?))

« previous 1