Vampire Lovers discussion

Random.......

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Please click my dragon eggs! If you don't they die, and a really cute dragon my hatch eventually! don't u wanna see it????

Adopt one today!

[image error]

[image error]

[image error]

message 2: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Carissa I keep Bearded Dragons. I have a breeder pair of hypo pastels. My male is Prometheus a young sub adult 11" with orange on red/orange markings with lavender side strips. The female is a 10" animal with a cream body overlayed with a rows of pink,lavender,and orange spots across its back. Especially on the head there is a lot of bright orange. The male is from Atomic Dragons & the female from Dachiu. The are not anywhere near breeding age. But they have real potential for just show quality babies. They are rock solid hypo pastel. I thought I would let you know who I was. I am thingking about getting another Cawley Red hypo pastel from Dachiu, and it might be nice to get my female animal from yourself. We should be friends. Way of topic. But Dragons and Vampyres just kinds seem to go together. : ) Check out my facebood picks Cary W Boyd Tulsa, OK 74120