Support for Indie Authors discussion

Archived Author Help > Blog Question

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Dec 03, 2015 12:24PM) (new)

Emily | 9 comments I've been thinking about which publishing route to go with my series. I was wondering for those who have published their books already (self-pub) did you have a decent blog following beforehand? If you didn't, do you know how to market well? If you didn't do either of those, I'm just genuinely curious how it's going download wise with your book, or sales?

Thanks for the help,
Emily

message 2: by Martin (new)

Martin Wilsey | 447 comments Emily,

My blog was started long before I Indie published my now two novels. I credit the blog with a lot of my success. I am amazed at the traffic it brings and the sales it has delivered.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Martin Wilsey - http://wilseymc.blogspot.com/

message 3: by Yarro (new)

Yarro Rai | 1 comments I didnt have any blog before i started publishing and it didnt go well but then it was poetry. Recently before publishing my first fiction i started blogging and then i published and the response was okay because i dont have a very successful blog.

But i guess blogging is not the only thing out there to make your book successful what i think is blog is needed but it comes under the package where you have bring every other factor together to achieve success