The Reading Rebels! discussion

Thirteen Reasons Why
This topic is about Thirteen Reasons Why
Thirteen Reasons Why - December > Cassettes 4 & 5 (both sides)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate (infinitelynovel) How do you feel after reading Cassettes 4 and 5?

Reese (wordsofmarvel) | 9 comments I'm so glad I finally know Clay's story!

Sydney Byck | 5 comments I am only at the beginning of cassette tape 5A but I think it is very interesting because Clay finds out that Tony has the second set of tapes and that I am about to read Clay's reason of being handed the taps. Also, Tony says he has followed 9 people around town that day. This made me very confused on why and what he was doing while he was following other people. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL CLAY'S TAPE!!!

Cherry (_forevermint)  (_forevermint) | 35 comments So glad we finally get Clay's reason for being on the tapes. I thought he might be the last one or something. I don't agree with Hannah's actions or the choices she made, and I can't say I fully understand her situation or what she was going through, but I feel sick for all of them. All the lies, the deceit and the crimes they committed against each other and to themselves.

Sydney Byck | 5 comments Well, I think it is a good thing she made those tapes because the people that were doing rude stuff or the mean people wouldn't of been told by some else that they are being rude, but she should of just talked to the people and some of these reasons she killed herself were not good reasons, so when I read some of these I didn't fully understand her choices.

Sandra (gotathingforthings) | 26 comments Sydney wrote: "I am only at the beginning of cassette tape 5A but I think it is very interesting because Clay finds out that Tony has the second set of tapes and that I am about to read Clay's reason of being han..."

I just have to say I agree with you, Cherry!
Now I won't say anything more before I'm done.