The Reading Rebels! discussion

Thirteen Reasons Why
This topic is about Thirteen Reasons Why
Thirteen Reasons Why - December > Initial thoughts and expectations

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate (infinitelynovel) Thirteen Reasons Why is one of those YA staples that I've always meant to read but have never gotten around to doing so. Therefore I'm really pleased that we're reading it this month! I think my expectation bar is quite high too: I know Whitney (@ilovebooksgirl) has already read the book and she adored it. Similarly my best friend in real life loved it as well.

What are your initial thoughts about Thirteen Reasons Why?

Cherry (_forevermint)  (_forevermint) | 35 comments Same here Kate! I think this one has been on my tbr for years now. I've always wanted to read it because the premise sounded interesting and I've only ever heard good things so far! I really don't have any expectations at the moment, I'm just excited to start reading :D

Ghadir Hroub | 6 comments I'm really excited to read this one as well! I feel this book is going to make sob like a baby, so I'm also I bit scared. And last but not least the plot seems very interesting

Sandra (gotathingforthings) | 26 comments Same for me guys! I've owned this book for months and never gotten a chance to read it, so now I finally have! Yay!

Nivedita (nivcholayil) | 1 comments I hope I'm not late. it's still December, so it's still on, right?

From the moment I read the blurb of this book, it's been in my mind to read this asap, but as you guys said, I never got around to it. I'm so glad you guys picked this up, because now I have a chance! Yay! To be honest, I don't know what to expect. All I know is, I'm excited!