Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Chilly Tales: Comics from the Canadian Undertundra
This topic is about Chilly Tales
Book Issues > Add contributors to a listed book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wm (last edited Dec 03, 2015 08:00PM) (new) - added it

Wm (fromthemoonraccoon) | 9 comments Hello,

I wonder if this is possible, and if so, whether a Librarian would be kind enough to make this addition. (I'm happy to do it myself, as it takes some effort to add this many contributors, but I don't know how.)

Chilly Tales: Comics from the Canadian Undertundra published by 11th Dimension Press currently lists the edition's editors. Could a Librarian add:

Fiona Smyth (Contributor), Keith McLean (Contributor), Dakota McFadzean (Contributor), Somya Singh (Contributor), Elaine Will (Contributor), Ian McMurray (Contributor), Oliver Henry McTavish-Wisden (Contributor), Ksenia Kozhevnikova (Contributor), Josh Rosen (Contributor), Marc Bell (Contributor), Mark Connery (Contributor), Josh Holinaty (Contributor), Jesse Bochner (Contributor), Jay Moysey (Contributor), Colin Upton (Contributor), Jeff Fenwick (Contributor), Robb Mirsky (Contributor), Rosena Fung (Contributor), Angel Chen (Contributor), Wm Brian MacLean (Contributor), Shira Haberman (Contributor), Noam Sussman (Contributor), Marta Chudolinska (Contributor), Drue Langlois (Contributor), Myles Langlois (Contributor), Jason Bradshaw (Contributor), Hyein Lee (Contributor), Jordan Bursach (Contributor)

For confirmation, please verify with the publisher's press release: http://11thdimensionpress.com/update-... (I have a photo of the book's back cover that lists the contributors, if that would help.)

Note that some of the names without Goodreads links do appear on Goodreads (such as Drue Langlois and Hyein Lee), but I'm unsure of whether they are the same people.

Thank you.

message 2: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 5031 comments Done.

message 3: by Wm (new) - added it

Wm (fromthemoonraccoon) | 9 comments Thank you so much!