ROLEPLAY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,276 (1276 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP HERE!))

message 2: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments ((WOOOOOO!!!!!! lol^^ oks so what about our werewolves?? can they rp here to or no??))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((they have an RP! I'm gonna RP once I make a charrie!))

message 4: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments ((yeah i saw^^ lol sorry had coffee and a bit to much sugar so i am kind of fast at the moment :) and WOOOOO!!!! i'll rp with ya :D))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 6: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments ((i thought i just start off my vamp charries here while i am at it^^ lol))

Kiki sat at a table outside the cafe she just ordered some sweet cookies.

Zack walked down the street with his hands in his pockets.

Tiffany decided to head to the cafe for some tea she enjoys.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((LOLZ!))

message 8: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Tiffany was near the cafe when someone came out of an ally and almost ran into her.

message 9: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Tiffany looked at the girl up and down. "Hi..." she glanced past the girl and saw nothing in the alley. Hmmm...

message 10: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments ((yes^^))

Tiffany looked at Stella's hand then took it. "I'm Tiffany, but some call me Tiff." She smiled a little.

message 11: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Tiffany blinked and then smiled. "Nice guess. And a correct one I must say."

message 12: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Tiffany pointed, "Sometimes I see some at the cafe. That's where I'm heading to grab some tea I love from there."

Zack almost walked pasted the cafe when he spotted Kiki sitting down having cookies. He came up to her table. "Cookies again?"

Kiki looked up and smiled. "Hey Z, and yes I am having cookies. Want some?"
"Nah," he shook his head. "I'm good, thanks."

message 13: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments "Sure, I guess. I don't have a problem with that." Tiffany started heading to the cafe.

Zack pulled up a chair across from Kiki.

"Aren't you going to get anything?" Kiki asked.
"Nah, I don't feel like having much right now," Zack informed her.

message 14: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Tiffany ordered her tea and turned to help Stella find a place to sit. She noticed Kiki outside with some cookies like usual. "Oh there's Kiki and...who's with her?" She looked at Stella. "Why don't we go join Kiki and that guy that is with her?"

message 15: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Kiki took a bit of her cookie when she saw Tiffany come up with a friend. She quickly swollowed. "Hi Tiff," she smiled.

Zack looked up to see who Kiki was saying Hi to.

Tiffany smiled back. "Hello Kiki. May Stella and I join?"
"Oh sure! Please do," Kiki scooted her chair over to make room.

message 16: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Zack looked over at Stella. "Hey, name's Zack."

Tiffany sat next to Kiki. "So you know Zack?" She asked Kiki.

Kiki giggled. "Of course I know Z. I just never got the chance to have you to meet. But here we are now so," she looked at Zack, "Z this is Tiffany but I call her Tiff." She turned to Kiki then. "And your friend is Stella, if I heard correctly?"
Tiffany nodded and took a sip of her tea.

message 17: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Kiki and Zack looked at each other and laughed. They both nodded.

"Sorry for laughing," Kiki smiled. "Just that you don't get much from another one of us coming up and asking that. We just mostly figure it out in time who are friends are."

Zack nodded. "Took me only one day to figure Kiki was one," he pointed out.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Chi walked to the cafe. She noticed a group of vampires, but didn't say anything. She walked into the cafe and ordered same coffee. She sat down out said, a few tables away from the others, and sipped her coffee. She wondered if they noticed she was a vampire.

message 19: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Zack watched as the girls talked. He felt a presents of another. He glanced over his shoulder and looked around. Hm... His eye's stopped on a girl a few tables down.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Chi glanced at him and rolled her eyes.. 'Finally one of them notice...' She looked down the street at the bookstore.. 'That would be fun..'

message 21: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Zack glanced back at the group. "Looks like we have another."

"Really?" Kiki asked happily.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(( can I jump in?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure! we r at a cafe.))

Chi glanced back and laughed a little.. ' Why the heck is she sulking?' She thought. She didn't like reading stranger's minds.. it was rude..

message 24: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Kiki glanced to where Zack nodded. She saw a girl sitting at a table not to far. She smiled and waved.

message 25: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Kiki gasped as she saw the cup lift up. She turned away. "Did you see that?"

Tiffany glanced and turned back. "What?"

Zack whistled. "I saw that. Pretty sweet power she has there."

message 26: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments "Should we invite her over?" Tiffany asked.

Zack shrugged. "I don't care."

"I'm fine with it." Kiki smiled. She turned and whispered low for vampire ears only. "Hey want to join us?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk, my chara can be a waitress.))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Chi shrugged and got up. She walked over. "Are you trying to show off??" She asked Stella. "I'm Chi, by the way." She said to Zack, Tiffany, and Kiki.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella walked out of the kitchen. her hair was a relaxing turquoise blue

message 30: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments "Hey Chi," Kiki smiled. "I'm Kiki, the guy is Zack but I call him Z, that's Tiffany with the tea but I call her Tiff, and her friend is Stella.

message 31: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 142 comments Zack raised an eyebrow.

"Uh...yeah..." Kiki glanced at Zack and Tiffany. They both shrugged at her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm waiting for my friend, Hino." She said. Just as she said that, Hino came walking up to them. "Hey Chi. You guys must be Kiki, Zack, and Tiffany. I'm Hino. Nice to meet you." He said, walking up to them. Chi smiled. "He can see the future.." Chi said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella walked over to a table. "Are you ready to order?" she asked

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((what?!? What did i do??))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"And Stella..." Hino said, nodding to her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie wrote: "(( Chi shrugged and got up. She walked over. "Are you trying to show off??" She asked Stella. "I'm Chi, by the way." She said to Zack, Tiffany, and Kiki.
............))"

((Chi is just like that sometimes.. she thinks differently then most people...))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, said hi to her too!!!!!!!!))((It's just she didn't introduce herself at first.. he had a vision of her saying her name, right after everyone else! srrys.........))((i didn't mean for u to get mad at Hino!!!!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((But Chi is just kinda....u kno..))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((... sorry...))((I delete it... >.<))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella headed back to the kitchen.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, wait!" Hino said to her. "Do you work here?" He asked.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella turned around. "yes," she answered him

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're a waitress.. Ok, can i get a coffee??" He asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"sure, tell me what you want in it." she said taking out her pen and paper.
((gtg for dinner. be back in about 10 min))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk..))((wait.. idk what goes in most coffee! ahh..)) "Just milk.." He said.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((back))
"ok, will that be all?" she asked

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea." Hino said. ((Hi!))((again!))

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 19, 2009 03:59PM) (new)

"Ok, I'll be right out with your coffee." she said. she scurried back into the kitchen

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hino went back to the group and waited. Chi glanced at him and smiled. "Some one might have a crush.." She whispered to him.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella came back out with the the coffee

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26