Fairy tale generations! discussion

Wattpad/fanfiction! > I don't have a wattpad but I have this

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) I'm starting an actual story about Anastasiya with an actual plot. It is loosely taken from several Russian fairy tales, mainly "Vasilisa the Fair and Baba Yaga" and "The Little Humpbacked Horse," from which comes Anastasiya's parents. Rough draft to begin posting soon. I took some liberties, such as making Anastasiya's mother Tatar (for the sake of diversity).

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Yea, please post it!

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Okay.

ONE

The Destroyers.
She must have been nine or ten when she'd first heard her father use that word. They, she knew, lived far across some space.
A pity she didn't know what that space was.
At fourteen, her tutor decided to tell her, yet she had long forgotten. For Anastasiya Kuzmina, Grand Princess of Great Rus, secrets were a part of life.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) The tutor led her to a balcony far inside yet high above the walls of the castle-fortress. There he took a rare device called a telescope and pointed it towards the unknown in the sky.

"They live far across an impenetrable space," He said. A jolt coursed through her body. The Destroyers Here at last the tutor would enlighten her.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) He continued. "Theirs is a world reached only by the strongest of magic, something neither you nor I would be able to do without several decades' practice and another several decades' worth of patience."

Anastasiya pulled on a strand of her hair. "Beyond that star?"
"Far beyond the edge of the galaxy."