Magical Book Club discussion

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
This topic is about Throne of Glass
Book Discussions > December Group Read: Throne of Glass

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kirstie Ellen (kirstieellen) After serving out a year of hard labor in the salt mines of Endovier for her crimes, 18-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien is dragged before the Crown Prince. Prince Dorian offers her her freedom on one condition: she must act as his champion in a competition to find a new royal assassin.

What did you think of this book? Did you enjoy it? Do you think you'll continue with the series? Were you gripped within the first 50 pages? Leave your thoughts below!

Brooklyn Tayla (bookishbrooklyn) | 386 comments I was gripped and obsessed from page one! Celeana Sardothien is one of my favourite characters ever, and I love Nehmia, Dorian and Chaol too! Everything about this book is perfect and I can't wait to count our it and read A Court of Thorns and Roses too :)

Kirstie Ellen (kirstieellen) I totslly agree! I read this a little while back but the series has just gotten better and better. Nehemiah is such a great character :) ACOTAR is also a lot of fun *squeals in anticipation of sequel*

Brooklyn Tayla (bookishbrooklyn) | 386 comments Yay! Oh gosh I can't wait to read it :D

Brooklyn Tayla (bookishbrooklyn) | 386 comments Can I just have a moment to fangirl over Fleetfoot? *squeals and fangirls* ^_^

Kirstie Ellen (kirstieellen) Fleetfoot is seriously my favourite fictional pet, so cayyuuuttte

Brooklyn Tayla (bookishbrooklyn) | 386 comments Same :D along with the direwolves from GOT and Harry Potter's Hedwig :D *squeals* ^__^

message 8: by Beth, What sort of idiot would steal a faulty tardis?. (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth Kendall | 259 comments Mod
Oh when he dies :( so sad and dobby :( :( !!!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn Tayla (bookishbrooklyn) | 386 comments I know :'( *cries*

message 10: by Beth, What sort of idiot would steal a faulty tardis?. (new) - rated it 4 stars

And Dumbledore

Brooklyn Tayla (bookishbrooklyn) | 386 comments And Snape, Tonks, Fred, Lupin and pretty much everyone :(

message 12: by Beth, What sort of idiot would steal a faulty tardis?. (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fair point