Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Murder at the FBI (Capital Crimes, #6)
This topic is about Murder at the FBI
Page Numbering Requests > Murder at the FBI page count

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dawn (daybreak1012) | 150 comments ISBN: 0877956804

The book I have in my hands is 214 pages, but the site says it has 256.

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13676 comments Is it the exact same ISBN/cover/format?

Most of the entries in Worldcat have 256 pages for this ISBN, and I found an AbeBooks seller who even specified "256 numbered pages".

I found one Worldcat entry stating 214 pages for a book club edition (no ISBN), and one that has 214 with this ISBN, but when I check libraries mentioned for this entry, they all state 256 pages.

If ISBN/cover/format are all the same, I'm wondering if an alternative page count edition should be added??

Dawn (daybreak1012) | 150 comments Hmmm...There is no ISBN page in this book (not sure if there never was one or if it got removed by someone at some point--it's a library checkout), but the corresponding webpage on my library's website where I requested the book be pulled for me lists this ISBN number. I guess I assumed they had the correct info, since the cover matches the one shown for this ISBN. It's definitely 214 pages though, with this ISBN's cover. Thoughts?

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13676 comments I think it's this book club edition then: http://www.worldcat.org/title/murder-...

I'll add a new edition.

Dawn (daybreak1012) | 150 comments Thanks so much for your help.