Language & Grammar discussion

The L&G Kitchen Party > A clever word needed

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharonstar) | 3379 comments My daughter needs a name for her online health and fitness site. It's a site within a site, and I think she needs to name it before she can build it properly. Someone else has the name Transformers, and she thinks that's good. Does anyone here have name ideas for her?

message 2: by Doug (new)

Doug | 2456 comments Sharon wrote: "My daughter needs a name for her online health and fitness site. It's a site within a site, and I think she needs to name it before she can build it properly. Someone else has the name Transformers..."

TELL ME A LITTLE MORE AND I WILL GIVE IT A SHOT> free.
I have won several contests for logograms and names.

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharonstar) | 3379 comments Health and fitness. It's partly a sensible eating plan, there are nutrition shakes (optional), and exercise videos and such. That's about all I know. Portion control and nutritious foods are prime.

message 4: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) Tip: make sure whatever you choose is not already in use. Its a very over-saturated field.

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharonstar) | 3379 comments I know. Good tip.

message 6: by Doug (new)

Doug | 2456 comments Sharon wrote: "I know. Good tip."

I left a message in your in box.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken | 18415 comments Mod
Surprise inside!

message 8: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) I see that 'Elixir.com' is available. Only has one other company using something similar, they're called 'Elixirs.com'. With an 's'.

How about something related to 'An-Apple-a-Day'?

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharonstar) | 3379 comments Hey thanks Feliks. I will send your suggestions to her.