Self-Published Authors & Curious Readers discussion

Promotion Opportunities > Author Interviews - Searching for Authors

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naylene (new)

Naylene (Nayenel) | 24 comments Mod
I run a blog called More than Scribbles . I do free author interviews, which appear on Mondays. Those who do author interviews, are feature in my newsletter and I will promote their upcoming books upon their request.

You can see the details here: https://naylenerondon.wordpress.com/a...

However, I do not do erotic books or religious books. My preference is Fiction.

Be sure to visit the link if you are interested. All the questions are available there.

Thanks.

message 2: by David (last edited Jan 19, 2016 04:53AM) (new)

David Crossley | 11 comments Hi Naylene. I've been writing for a while but although I've had a web site for almost as long I'm only just really starting to learn about publicising, and one of the pieces of advice I got was to take the chance to be featured on other peoples' blogs, so if you want a victim and think my books might be of interest, I'm up for interview :-)
David
http://www.tfns.co.uk

p.s. I just downloaded your list of interview questions. give me a day or so to think about them ;-)

message 3: by Naylene (new)

Naylene (Nayenel) | 24 comments Mod
David wrote: "Hi Naylene. I've been writing for a while but although I've had a web site for almost as long I'm only just really starting to learn about publicising, and one of the pieces of advice I got was to ..."

I'll be happy to feature you on my blog, just e-mail me when you're ready.

message 4: by David (last edited Jan 22, 2016 03:07AM) (new)

David Crossley | 11 comments Unless I've missed something somewhere, I don't think I have access to your email address yet. To contact me please use: Books @ decrossley . co . uk (remove the spaces ;-))

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara MacKenzie | 9 comments Good morning! Are you still doing this?