Self-Published Authors & Curious Readers discussion

Book Reviewing > Book Review Requests

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naylene (new)

Naylene (Nayenel) | 24 comments Mod
This folder is for book review requests.

There are a few rules.

1. You must be able to give a free digital copy in either mobi or epub.

2. You must provide a synopsis and the genre in your post.

3. You cannot force someone to give you a good review. All reviews must be honest.

4. Be considerate and look at the other review requests.

5. Make sure you have a way of contact with potential reviewers.

message 2: by Astrid (new)

Astrid Miles | 3 comments Question. My book is part of the Kindle Unlimited program, does that count as being able to give a free digital copy?

message 3: by Naylene (new)

Naylene (Nayenel) | 24 comments Mod
Astrid wrote: "Question. My book is part of the Kindle Unlimited program, does that count as being able to give a free digital copy?"

It depends because not everyone has Kindle Unlimited. If you can only give a copy through Kindle Unlimited, just make sure to add it to your request.

message 4: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Dimond (cedimond) | 1 comments A Lost Legacy: Awakening (Lost Legacies #1)
Author: C.E Dimond
Genre: YA Fantasy
Synopsis: Finn Adams thought she knew what her life had in store for her; a mundane existence of day to day life. After meeting Eamon, her whole world is flipped upside down. When her mother goes missing, Finn soon discovers that she is a witch and she is being hunted for her power. Ripped from the only life she's ever known, Finn is transported across the country to Broadhaven, Maine to discover the secrets she never knew about herself, her heritage and the tremendous power she's kept hidden for so long. Her loyalties are tested when she learns of her true parentage and discovers she is part of a prophecy, destined to awaken an ancient power that has been lost for centuries. As she struggles to learn from her mother's past, she is faced with the ultimate struggle of good and evil, family or friends. She must learn who she can trust and find the power within herself to stop the prophecy from coming true

Formats available: Epub, Mobi, PDF (you can e-mail me at ciara.e.dimond@gmail.com to request files) also available for free download in all of these formats on NoiseTrade http://books.noisetrade.com/cedimond/...

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Cobb | 2 comments I'm looking for reviews on my biography, A Hard-Knock Life: A true story about one man's reign of terror on his family.
I am offering it Free in PDF,Mobi, and Epub for honest reviews and I am a first-time indie writer. If anyone is interested please email me at sthrngir@hotmail.com
The story is based on my father and the damaging abuse to this family and how it affected us. It's told from my viewpoint and everyday life with my father. I talk about when my parents were dating and their marriage and what my childhood was like and as I grew into an adult.

Story Description:
A monster lurks behind closed doors, And the family who lives with it has to suffer under its terrifying gaze. But this monster doesn't have claws and hide under your bed, This monster walks around during the day and shockingly looks like a man. And that man is husband and a father to the family that he torments.
A heartbreaking story about everyday life as a family suffers from the abuse, His daughters feel they are unwanted and a wife who's taken for granted as they are attacked. But no matter how much the monster tries to break these women he won't succeed. They endure his rampages because they are survivors.

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara MacKenzie | 9 comments Definitely in needs of this! Please message me here or at saramckenzie1982@gmail.com. Title of my book is "A World So Bright and Dark". It is through Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I will send a copy in any format to you, the reviewer.

Summary: Lizzie MacDougal is a normal, naive teenager. She writes in a journal, given to her on her birthday, and begins a tale of things she cannot understand or is trying to understand. While she thinks about love, escaping her parents and leaving schoolwork to the last minute, she also experiences forgiveness, assault and mudslinging.

In between, she has to transition from one school to another. From Catholic to public school, Lizzie now has to experience being the new kid too. But will this help her? Or will she continue to see her world as both bright and dark, without an end in sight?

message 7: by Samuel (last edited Feb 03, 2020 10:11PM) (new)

Samuel Yaw (yawjianfong) | 3 comments Unicorn Farmhand

I'd like a review of my novel, so please contact me for a copy at jfyaw1996@gmail.com. It is known as "Unicorn Farmhand", and it is available on Amazon, Apple Books, and Barnes and Noble.

This story is about a horse that tries to communicate with his owners. Once they and their neighbours notice that he can respond in fluent sentences, he becomes a celebrity, and he uses a translator device to "speak out" his thoughts. Then everything goes downhill from here as he also attracts trouble.

Can he cope with the consequences, and can he continue living a comfortable life in his farm?

Format: Epub, Mobi, PDF

Self-Published Authors & Curious Readers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unicorn Farmhand (other topics)