2016 Choose Your Own Challenge Challenge discussion

Prompt Discussions > A book by an author you feel you should have read by now but haven't

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
I like this one too. Is it a classic writer whom everyone loves like Jane Austen or Shakespeare (although if you went to school I doubt you could get around reading him lol) a popular, prolific author like Stephen King, Nicholas Sparks or Agatha Christie. A more recent author who writes current popular books like Stephanie Meyer, John Green, or Suzanne Collins? Personally I think I'll go with Stephen King or Nicholas Sparks both of whom have been on tbr lists of mine forever!

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 89 comments I think I'm going to tackle either Margaret Atwood, George Martin or J.R.R. Toilken for this prompt.

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
I found the first got book really hard to get through, I really want to love them but I don't :( but if you like dystopias Margaret Atwood's are wonderful and not difficult to get through imo, the whole oryx and crake series is awesome, and oryx and crake or the year of the flood don't have to be read in order because they kind of happen at the same time.