ruled by paws ;; semi - advanced roleplay discussion

c h a r a c t e r s ;; > ❝ collaborations

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash (new)

ash looking for a collab? will you came to the right topic.

message 2: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine- (last edited Dec 02, 2015 08:13AM) (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments Brainstorms! Open for all sorts of lovely collabs!
(view spoiler)

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Chris Pratt~

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments he's so beautiful

message 5: by anika (last edited Dec 02, 2015 07:25PM) (new)

anika
looking for a collab with my musher!
(view spoiler)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments Anika ~ Ɯє'яє αƖƖ Sтσяιєѕ ιη тнє Ɛηɗ ~ wrote: "looking for a collab with my musher!

-name: blake bailey
-bisexual
-energetic
-to the point
-loves his sled dogs
-short tempered
-looking for romance(either gender), friends, family"

I'm always up for a collab!!(:

message 7: by anika (new)

anika Denver |You'll Find Me In the Clouds|ฯ wrote: "Anika ~ Ɯє'яє αƖƖ Sтσяιєѕ ιη тнє Ɛηɗ ~ wrote: "looking for a collab with my musher!

-name: blake bailey
-bisexual
-energetic
-to the point
-loves his sled dogs
-short tempered
-looking for rom..."

Okay!

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments Are you interested in any of my brainstorms thus far?:3

message 9: by anika (new)

anika I like your FC Leighton Meester. I think we could come up with something cool with the two of them

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments Awesome I'd totally be up for that! :)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments anything specific you had in mind?

message 12: by anika (new)

anika We could do fiances. Maybe he proposes to her before the race starts?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments ooh I like the idea of that :) That'd be so cute haha

message 14: by anika (new)

anika I know!! hehe

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments Anika ~ Ɯє'яє αƖƖ Sтσяιєѕ ιη тнє Ɛηɗ ~ wrote: "I know!! hehe"

well I'll start working on her then!!

message 16: by anika (new)

anika Coolio! I'll get his history finished ^_^

message 17: by × gracious (semi-hiatus), your typical puppy enthusiast (new)

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 26 comments Mod
hey guys, character ideas are here if you wanna collab ^-^ idk why my pictures are messed up, but don't worry about that

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments × gracious wrote: "hey guys, character ideas are here if you wanna collab ^-^ idk why my pictures are messed up, but don't worry about that"

I'd love to collab with any of your characters if you're interested in any of mine!(: