Poldark Saga - Winston Graham discussion

Group Announcements & Info > Facebook page with Goodreads app

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya, Moderator/Hostess (new)

Tanya | 640 comments Mod
We now have a Facebook page (Poldark Saga) that includes the Goodreads app. That means you can check on discussions and click a link directly to this Goodreads group while scrolling through Facebook. You can also "Like" and "Share" the group more easily with your friends. Check it out!

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Helen Plumb | 8 comments This is terrific I'm off to Facebook to do a quick recce.
I would really like to put a shout out to fellow group members to ask for their reading recommendations post Poldark. Any help would be gratefully accepted :-)

message 3: by Tanya, Moderator/Hostess (new)

Tanya | 640 comments Mod
Barbara wrote: "I would really like to put a shout out to fellow group members to ask for their reading recommendations post Poldark."

We even have a discussion thread for that, in the Off topic folder
Off Topic > What to read after Poldark? Here's the link.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann | 17 comments Wow !! what a choice of books post-Poldark. As I work at our local historical society, anything that takes place ages ago is fair game. Old is beautiful !

message 5: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Langley | 4 comments A favorite author of mine is Sally Cabot Gunning. There is "The Widow's War" and "Bound" just to name a couple. I have not read Gunning's mystery series, but for the early period I like to read she has a good selection and I've read them all. She is coming out with a new one in September I'm looking forward to. Barbara, I will definitely check out your suggestions. Thank you!